Please s21 start 6.26

That is fairly optimistic, I buy that! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Here it says D3 maintenance on 25/06 (Thursday) actually: Breaking News - Blizzard Support
And it could be something else than the patch.

The maintenance period is identical for the games and Battle.net itself. As the Battle.net app will not be available and the authentication servers also being unavailable, this appears to be the run of the mill routine maintenance. Remember, Diablo 3 does not require downtime to patch anymore. They use a restartless system like PoE has for the last few years where if you’re logged in, you’re still logged in, but to get the patch you have to log out and back in. In this scenario the servers are not brought down at all.

Patch Tuesdays are mainly for WoW now. D3 gets its patches differently.

1 Like

It’s still thought of as positive that something might occur, outside the usually maintenance. :yum:

Funny enough, the season end announcement in the bnet launcher is gone, but the Rhykker S20 overview is still there. Not that I mind Rhykker. :slight_smile:

Sounds like the S21 details soon then. Everyone know the s20 is going, if they don’t too late now.

So is the maintenance on Tuesday 6/23 the new patch? :crossed_fingers:

Well, as the EU launcher says there’s a maintenance patch 03:00-05:00 CET on Thursday 25th, I doubt the maintenances are connected to the patch (if any).

2 Likes

I guess no new patch notes today as well? “It wont be long”… Hmm…

So this probably means you have left the seasonal theme as it is…

I’m so disappointed…

Hopefully next season we will get a worthy theme.
Another season skip it seems.

The season theme bothers me less than some needed necro changes…

2 Likes

So season 21 starts at 8pm EDT today right? :laughing: :rofl: :crazy_face:

As seasons start on Fridays, nope.

1 Like

The season theme NEEDS to be fixed along with the abusable Zbuild nonsense. All they need to do to fix it is take the AoE effects out and give the player a different 20% elemental damage bonus every 90 seconds for a different element instead. It’s still nothing amazing but better than a broken theme thats about to completely invalidate an entire season.

They could at least announce today when exactly the patch notes will go live

1 Like

Hey, take a look at this…

2 Likes

Hard to believe Blizzard would make S21 on a major holiday off for most.

Guess the fact that most Americans are already off from work 'cause of the pandemic, made Blizzard Classic game think differently.

Awww shucks :cry: :sob: :broken_heart:

Well a lot of people are still not working, and people that need to schedule, well now they can.

1 Like

Note “We are expecting Patch 2.6.9 to be released on June 23.” :smiley:

Can try out the new stuff in non season SC or HC.

1 Like