Please s21 start 6.26

PezRadar told 13.06 that we will get s21 info in next week and on ending of this “next week” info about s21 was delayed to next week. Hmm punctuality is difficult for Blizz in recent times :confused:

5 Likes

I have to give credit when credit is due, yes there are a few posts pushing for updates but Pez did update us before the weekend and thinking how busy they are with the update and trying to push out s21 I am grateful for his time to actually reply.

I still have hope for 6/26 :slightly_smiling_face:

I am wishing that s21 starts on 7-3. I have a dr appt on 6-26 and will not be able to play the new season at the 5pm PST start time. 3 hr drive after appt… sucks.

So enjoy life then tear into the game. For PST you always have dinner occurring 1 to 2 hours after you are playing. EST have it nice its starts 8PM their time. :smiley:

I never,never gonna understand why and why, zBarbarian not been nerfed in last 20 season!!and gonna come again,again with new zDH because the class so afraid need extra support!!!Why WD new set nerfed!!!Pls try to play it’s strong but its very weak on other end and not every one can play with that set,so complicate!!
Blizzard PLS Nerf zBarb setup its really discrimination to leave trough ‘’ 20 ‘’ season YES 20 season untouched in game take off that setup its not class specific!

Posted on June 13th. A Saturday.

1. June 14th - Nothing
  2. June 15th - Nothing
  3. June 16th - Nothing
  4. June 17th - Nothing
  5. June 18th - Nothing
  6. June 19th - New post.
  1. June 20th - Nothing
  2. June 21st - Nothing
  3. June 22nd - Nothing

You’re welcome Pez. Just so you know, 1 week = 7 days.

4 Likes

The post where he said “next week” was made on Friday, 19th. As working weeks apparently start on Sundays in the USA, that means the next week would be commencing Sunday 21st, i.e. today. So, he has until Saturday 27th to make the announcement.

2 Likes

June 14 - June 20 = 1 week
June 21 - June 27 = the next week

It’s the 21st, still 6 days left in the ‘next week’ he refers to…

2 Likes

I wonder what the modest change(s) were. Hopefully, they changed the damage modifier on Holy point shot from 75%-100% to 250%-300%.

6 Likes

Season 20th still not ended, and you wont to start new 21st season, don’t you?

I feel like this “grace period” hurts the very casual players. For example, me and my girlfriend wanted to play this weekend. Non-seasonal was murdered a very, very long time ago, and is as good as PTR. So now, even though we wanted to play today, we have to wait 2 weeks. Why? The game is very old at this point, just keep it rolling :S.

^ This is why a lot of us prefer it to be a short period between seasons. Just long enough to trash a lot of stash, delete or prepare existing builds to be rebirth for next season. Then your off with the increased players once again! :wink:

Agree with Draklock as well, for the casuals, after you have fully augmented all 13 pieces of gears, got your 3 main gems to a level you are contented, completed your season journey, broke new personal best records for solo/2p/3p/4p, the season suddenly becomes…and you start to ask yourself, shall I roll a new char in HC lol

Oh and by the way, looks like patch is confirmed to drop coming Tuesday (check in-game news) :sunglasses:

Where did you see that?

There is a breaking news on maintenance coming Tuesday. That is typically patch day if I recall rightly.

2 Likes

We’ll be getting the new Season on Friday 85%.

1 Like

That is fairly optimistic, I buy that! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Here it says D3 maintenance on 25/06 (Thursday) actually: Breaking News - Blizzard Support
And it could be something else than the patch.

The maintenance period is identical for the games and Battle.net itself. As the Battle.net app will not be available and the authentication servers also being unavailable, this appears to be the run of the mill routine maintenance. Remember, Diablo 3 does not require downtime to patch anymore. They use a restartless system like PoE has for the last few years where if you’re logged in, you’re still logged in, but to get the patch you have to log out and back in. In this scenario the servers are not brought down at all.

Patch Tuesdays are mainly for WoW now. D3 gets its patches differently.

1 Like