Please rotate out the Rhykker ad

Makes me cringe. Please rotate it out. It’s time.

33 Likes

Why asks for rotation when you can ask for straight deletion?

Seriously, please delete Rhykker ad from the battle.net app. This guy doesn’t even like D3.

21 Likes

this. I have no idea why they use his likeness when he openly hates the company.

9 Likes

Put into hosts file:

127.0.0.1 content-ui.battle.net
127.0.0.1 telemetry-in.battle.net
127.0.0.1 images.blz-contentstack.com
127.0.0.1 bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net 

And no more ads.
Mike

7 Likes

That’s clever, nice.

1 Like

Aren’t these supposed to be the new improved less toxic forums?

Why so much hate bruhs?

1 Like

On the old forums, when someone made a post it was possible to show you didn’t like it by clicking the down-vote button. Now people have to reply and say why. If there’s more posts that are negative, it’s because people can’t just click the thumbs down button and move on any more.

2 Likes

Oh I’m aware man, I remember you lol

I do miss the rant posts about thumbs down tho… some people are very touchy

Still haven’t heard the reasons why people dislike Rhykker. He offers critique, not fanboy omgissoooogr888888 fluff vids.

he also may just make you stop and think about general game design and make you internally process what you really want out of a game vs what you think you want.

Just saying, I don’t agree with or even watch every vid he makes, but the ones I have watched, didn’t give me any cause to just straight up hate on the guy

:confused:

1 Like

That’s because you lack basic reading skills. At least two people have mentioned said reasons in this thread already.

4 Likes

I saw personal opinions stated, no actual facts or reasons stated.

What was that about reading comprehension again oh wise swami?

Care to double down on stupid or quit while you’re only this far behind?

4 Likes

If I’m asked to say whether I like someone or not, the only possibility is for me to state an entirely subjective opinion. There is no right, factual, objective answer. Either I like them or I don’t. I might like people you don’t, and vice versa. This is effectively like arguing which flavour of ice-cream is best. If I say strawberry and you say chocolate, we both have the right answer even though our answers aren’t the same.

Which of these two statues is taller?
Answers to this question will be objective facts.

Which of these two statues do you prefer?
Answers to this question will be subjective opinions.

3 Likes

cant see this lairs face. i could even spit on monitor. he reviewed wolced and many people wasted their money on it. 1mil copies sold, you still cant play it online and only 1k players play it right now.

1 Like

i dont see anything in my app

People are so jealous.

I have a simple fix. Stop logging in. It worked for me.

1 Like

Huh. He seems to be one of the biggest D3 fanboys around.
I generally think streamers etc. are annoying and useless. But Rhykker at least seems somewhat acceptable compared to the average standard.

1 Like

Neither do I.
He never made it to the EU English Battlenet splash screens.

He is probably D4 or Blizzard fanboy, but he is certainly not a D3 fanboy.

The above are opinions all, subjective period. No reason listed, no examples showing how they came to such a conclusion, they may as well have said “I don’t like him cuz toast”

That’s my reason. Toast.

Much like your response.

Whisper kittens. That’s all I have to say. Flubble squort.

Makes JUST as much sense.

he has a punchable face…at least to me

4 Likes