Topic Deleted **********

Topic Deleted **********

2 Likes

This build is really for solo play. You are casting judgment only on the holy cycle. At around 60% CDR, you can mix in judgement on the Physical cycle. Mobs don’t become CC immune if you apply it only on holy. If you are equipping Stone Gauntlets, aim for a pair with low immobilize chance. Choose the Debilitate or Resolved rune, not the one thar extends it to 10 seconds.

The real issue with the Ivory Tower version is the lack of rift guardians that can be immobilized, the spender version works fairly well on RGs with blind, just don’t spam it.

I think your suggestion would help the spender version indefinitely. Overall, it needs a bump in power, that GR 127 is like a unicorn ckear, it takes like 300+ keys to find a great map with hornets, or winged assassins, then you need a guardian like hamelin or orlash, possibly with power pylon.

Personally, I’d like to see Elberi Charo increase attack speed by 100%. This way you could take it on the RGK version, either as spender or CDR version. I’d also like to see Ivory Tower increase HF damage by 100% to bring it up with the other builds.

If Akkhans ever gets a boost, there’d be a bunch of build diversity between it and LoN, with the use of both 1h and 2h spenders and cdr versions.

1 Like