Please put PERSONAL LOOT

good point so uve just been here trolling and could not care less about D2R…points for u :man_facepalming:

u can play with any character and still be worse. that sounds L2P issue more again.

gimme same thing uve been smoking…casuals play couple months and stop…then another couple months year later…ur casual claim could not be anymore wrong than it is

1 Like

That would be what you’re doing, really.

Your definition of casual is a bit off the rails, honestly.

3 Likes

Thus guy gets it!!!

1 Like

There is a new article on gamerant with the headlines, “Diablo 2: Resurrected Will Be Missing Popular Loot Feature at Launch, But It Could Come Later”. So there is a good chance they could add the option post-launch. I believe Blizzard understands that gatekeepers aren’t what’s best for business since players that have been playing Diablo 3 for over 9 years are used to this feature and since it’s only an option, it doesn’t hurt anyone’s gameplay, just allows more options.

Cool? Keep grasping its comical.

So this game can’t be different than modern games?

Players who played d2 for 21 years us the reason this is remastered not the 15,000 d3 players

1 Like

Just a head ups that you were already established in another thread that you were just a gatekeeper that had no rebuttals against a personal loot option than a fallacy of “ploot player want increased drop rates”, that no one even asked for, and then you followed your fallacy by you stating that you are only trying to “win” the debate. You have been established as a troll with no argument so I don’t take anything you have to say since that thread seriously. You have already been established as a troll, so that is only what I think of you as now. You have already been put onto ignore due to the other thread, so I don’t even know nor care what you replied to my post with. :wink:

to assume all players who played the game since launch don’t want personal loot is a tad ridiculous and also inaccurate. Also not sure where you are getting that 15k number from but there are many more people who played d3 than d2 even though d2 is the superior game.

that being said i wouldn’t bother trying to communicate with RnR anyway so you’re probably better off just stopping here.

3 Likes

I agree and also, just remember that it was you that called me out first in the other thread about my post. :slightly_smiling_face:

if u understand popular as forced…those 2 things. and sadly these days most games had forced one! only thing ploot ever done is that much more leechers/players skills got worse. silverplatter loot options should not ever even be introduced at first place.

sorry but 4 of ploot askers in these forums are the trolls here…one did even admitted that won’t even care about this game at all…so

1 Like

no, this is bad, because you will get to gain levels faster and at the same time get more equipment and gold, and in general this will change a lot in the game. There should be some penalties for hiking with a large group of players - in this case, this is equipment. Playing with 4, 6 or 8 players with personal loot means that you will receive 4, 6 or 8 times more equipment and gold. That is why it is not necessary.

2 Likes

Everyone agrees that would be bad. But what’s being discussed is the game dropping the same loot, the only difference being that each item is randomly assigned for a player in the group for like 10 seconds. After that, if they don’t pick it up, it becomes FFA. So no extra items enter the economy.

2 Likes

6 months of recycled personal-loot debate. Edge of your seat exciting.

On Diablo2 never have loot problem. Comments from people who haven’t played the game before. better than other games they’ve compared for ploot. Now you say 2 server ploot and classic. Than we will 3737345 server for all fantacy. if we listen to them the game will be ruined.

4 Likes

diablo 2 has always had a loot distribution problem that’s why the way everyone says to farm loot is in private games.

i don’t know how you got blizzard to add special permission to your account so you could see who played d2 based on a forum account not tied to the game but it’s bugged because plenty of people posting in favor of personal loot have played d2 some of us for 21 years.

yes diablo 2 is the best arpg i have played doesn’t mean its loot distribution can’t be improved because it can. Even if it’s not personal loot there are ways to improve the current way loot is distributed.

you might consider the game ruined but many, including many FFA loot lovers would still enjoy the game.

1 Like

Diablo2 never have item distribution problem. Public games for xp if you play together your friends in private this is no problem. If personal loot add to system again all player open private game for item find anything not change.

Rod Fergusson on Twitter: “@NorXTroll Hey, first, I only said it was a thing that we discussed and if we were ever to do it we would make it an option for the game you create so that people have to opt in to that style. But it’s definitely not happening at launch.” / Twitter

That exact post was the placate a set of people, to not refund.

You will never see PLoot. I wish I could be there the day you realize you spent all of this time arguing about something you will never see. I’d bet its a glorious sight.

1 Like

Have you read the complete communication from this guy?

It reads to me like he’s trying to placate FFA only supporters since its you lot who are threatening to refund or review bombing forums with your opinions.

Yeh it would be funny to see all of your faces if they add it in but unfortunately that wont happen. I guarantee anyone who asked for it will be fine without it too judging by the attitudes of the people I spoken too on this forum

2 Likes

Weren’t you going to provide a screenshot of your source close to the project awhile ago? That would help silence this issue if you were being truthful and the source legitimate.

1 Like