Please Ignore, Figured it Out

This should be a bug then, or not working as intended.

This doesn’t have anything to do with moderators, it’s just a forum notification.

1 Like

I do not see any other edits, just the one from the guy on D2R.

Do you receive notifications for internal posts?

Internal like this one or one in other thread that is NOT from OP there.

I have not received any notifications about edited posts for this thread.

Skelos or Avalon do you mind making a new thread, let us reply and then edit?

Reply something to my OP here:

Done. I am a little nervous if it only applies to recent first posts. There are also two reply buttons. I used the reply bottom that is centered at the bottom of the entire thread. Not the reply button by the first post itself.

I wonder what happens if I change the title @ 4:33pm ET.

Skelos did you edit the OP of your old thread? I do not have any notifications yet. For that thread, the last edit of the first post seems to be in 2020.

Oh, you know Avalon is right about this - it’s actually a mod issue.

I have this pencil from before - I checked now.

I am officially confused. Did you get an edit notification for this thread in particular stating that I (MicroRNA) edited a post?

No, I get the regular notification I thought you meant, but now that I saw your picture you mean a different one: That pencil next to ZelaS name, right? ZelaS has to be the moderator.

Now I understand. :smile_cat: Zelas is not the moderator but the first poster in that thread. I think the pencil notification corresponded to a behind the scenes action related to that first post.

So, they have to moderated you for something haha.

I have the same pencil on that post:

What is your thread in question?

It was not one of my threads. It was a thread that I replied to.

Yeah, but which one it is? I want to read OP.

It is the same one Avalon linked in post #3.

I returned funds for the game! - Diablo II: Resurrected / General Discussion - Diablo 3 Forums (blizzard.com)

That’s the post, right:

It seems to me the mod is on your post, not on OP. If it was OP you wouldn’t get the pencil.

But if Avalon sees it too, then it has to be the OP.

I know what is going on now. Since Avalon and I got both the same notification and my edit notification does not link to one of my posts, I will just leave it at that. The notification was not directed at me or Avalon.

Yes, most probably, it’s directed at ZelaS OP and since you replied to it you got a notification too.