Please help - P1074 Holy Shotgun, can barely clear GR108!

I am Paragon 1074 using Holy Shotgun according to the Ivy Veins S19 guide and have experimented with variations thereof, but I can barely clear GR 108 despite all ancient/primal gear and quite a lot of augments.

My understanding is that I should be able to easily clear way higher even without augments. I am getting frustrated and am getting close to giving up. Can anyone help me figure out what I am doing wrong?

Gear:
Ancient Valor Set with Ancient Crimson belt/pants
Primal pigsticker with 2620 damage, 1.5 aps, and 10% CDR and 24% area damage on hit
Ancient Shield of Fury with so-so stats (high str and CDR and legendary % and some +crit chance).
Ancient Ring of Royal Grandeur and Ancient Convection of Elements equipped, Zodiac in the cube
Ancient Bracer of Fury
Primal Traveler’s Pledge (was using with ancient Compass Rose before switching that out with CoE ring, but this amulet is primal, +20% holy damage, and +500 augment, so I am keeping it on)

Cube:
Fate of the Fell, Stone Gauntlets, Zodiac

Gems:
All top tier Diamonds in normal gear
On the Pigsticker I am not using a green gem but rather a pink gem for lifesteal because I learned I can’t sustain without it
Level 100 each for Gorgok’s Swiftness, Bane of the Stricken, Bane of the Trapped (even with high CDR I can’t keep Akkarat up for stone gauntlets without Gorgok CDR bonus stacks)

Stats:
Str 17,793
Vit 5828
Armor 31,219
Crit Chance 37.50%
Crit Damage +200%
CDR 64.70%
Holy Damage +40%
Heaven’s Fury +30%
FoH +14%
Block 22k 26%
Life 834k
Life per Hit 57.5k (half from weapon LoH gem)
Life per Wrath 0

I’ve tried switching around skills, I’ve tried cubing other things, nothing seems to work. I thought maybe my Paragon level is low but others are saying they can do up to 120 with low Paragon and no augments? I don’t know what is going wrong.

Good evening,

The build relys on pain enhancer and holy cause to regenerate health, the big thing for staying alive is to stutter step heavens fury so that you cast 3 + times per second. Not having green gem in weapon is a big mistake, in order to control incoming damage you use blind to stop konsters from attacking you. The optimal setup is coe and obsidian for equipped rings, you are missing a ton of crit stats.