Please give us the prime angel wings

For the preorder of the Diablo 4 base game, we received Inarius wings, so I patiently waited for the announcement of the Diablo 4 expansion bundles. Finally, they are announced, and No prime angel/Tyrael wings for Diablo 3!!! what the heck BLizzard if you start something finish it #giveustyraelswings!!! spread awareness

You could have gotten these 12yrs ago. Tyrael’s wings were part of the Diablo 3 Collector’s Edition. I know because I have them on my main account along with Imperius’ wings.

3 Likes

those aren’t the same wings. there’s already a blue and gold version of those they are shorter and fatter, whereas the Inarius wings from the d4 preorder are long skinny worm-like. Tyrael has a blue version of those wings in the game’s cinematics but, it’s not a pair of obtainable wings, unfortunately. The ones you’re talking about are the ones that look the same as set dungeon wings just blue and gold respectively

The blue ones you speak of are the same model as the ones from the set dungeon rewards, except blue instead of the greeny aqua color. The gold ones are different though… looks similar but when you zoom in, you can definitely tell that it’s a different model wing but with the same animation.

They don’t look fat to me… I just loaded up the game and rotated a character around with the wings on and when in motion, the overlapping wings probably make them look fat when a screenshot is taken. They’re not as long as the Inarius wings but they are fashioned like Tyrael’s and wave around enough.

That’s fair if you don’t believe them to be Tyrael’s wings… but they are named the Wings of Justice and are modeled in likeness to Tyrael’s wings. My like the gold ones are called the Wings of Valor.

I very much doubt we’re gonna see a second pair of Tyrael wings for a game in maintenance mode. If anything, I’d expect them to focus on really good cosmetics for D4 with the D4 expansion, doesn’t make much sense to throw in D3 cosmetics when they want to entice people to buy and play D4.

2 Likes

same they are adding wings in D4. I’m super happy about it , but at the same time, they replaced the wings of Valor with the “updated version” called Tyranny of the father for the d4 pre-order. so in my opinion as someone with OCD, they should give us the same model but in blue and name it after Tyrael. The Anarius Wings have a quote from Mephisto “you will not find my company as kind as my daughter’s.” and we got those over 10 years after the game came out so maybe its not a long shot.

Would these be Obtuse Angle Wings or Acute Angle Wings?

4 Likes

Prime angle? So the degree number that the wings are angled must be a prime number?

6 Likes

Heck, I thought they would be primal wings. I could go for a set of those…

2 Likes

Is there such thing as “Primeangle Wings” ?

Or would those be “Prime-Angel Wings” ?

2 Likes

Yes, those exactly. we already had Wings of Valor and Angelic Wings, then we got Inarius wings called Tyranny of a Father for D4 preorder. So I thought they would add the blue version, Tyraels wings for the expansion. If you have wings of valor, you can the difference in them and Inarius wings. So we should have a long worm-like blue version separate from the angelic wings.

It must be the reference to the meme of “I can be your angle or your devil”. For a better impact, replace “devil” with “weevil” to entice the confusion further. I even web searched “what is a prime angle?” so I guess this thread made its point and filled its purpose.
As for topic, if development team already gave a similar model away in a paid promotion, don’t expect them to give a better version freely by just player completing simple tasks or jumping a few hoops in a video game.

@yousmokemids edited their Title and spelled “angel” correctly.

(Sorry for ribbing you about your typo.   )

2 Likes

kinda worked on getting people to comment tho lol