Please give us Natalya’s red cape on assassin model please

It looks way cooler

Especially since a lot of people claim that Natalya is the canonical assassin character

This cape looks so awesome

Assassin sucks as a class imho and isn’t very popular might as well make her look cool

2 Likes

Sucks how? Too strong? I’m confused. Or maybe you just don’t like the way she plays? that’s fine, but she definitely doesn’t “suck as a class”…weird take.

6 Likes

That’s what I’m saying. I said they should do something fun and give that as a ladder reward for the top 3 Assassin players of the ladder. They won’t though, they don’t have the experience to do it right.

1 Like

guys, this is not santa’s wish list. there is a difference between tailoring the game to your personal taste and trying to make suggestions that make the game objectively better.

3 Likes

I see no problem with these kinds of cosmetic changes if they are optional. Especially for other people too. I.e. they can turn off seeing it on others.

1 Like

Make it the aura for full nats set. if you have to sacrifice stats to look cool. Make the choice.

1 Like

haha, I like it.

20 chars

Another purists, another topic detailing attempt

I recently found out a lot of people consider her “least used character”, sounds ridiculous to me, but OP does have a point, a lot of the time you are focusing on matters that have little with the actual topic

Having said that I think putting the cape as a wearable option sounds like a pretty cool idea

straight back to D3 and there u can transmog much as u want…

More corny troll posts from OP. I say troll because I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Nope because:

1st: can’t go back to somewhere I don’t come from in the first place

2nd: I don’t want Transmog, I want art-transmutation

3rd: I couldn’t do it as much as I want because what I want is to swap change D2 arts in D2… not D3