Please fair wave of banishment

Blizzard should ban anyone using third-party software. be it bot’s or overlay’s.

I know several users who spend 24 hours playing without a break. several channels in the discord where they teach how to use the bot.

I think if it’s to ban it, it’s a fair and complete scan. be it the guy who uses it often or the one who uses it only a few times.

Please fair wave of banishment.

3 Likes

You should edit your post to remove the names of clans / players or you’ll discover that Blizzard are a lot more keen to enforce their forum policies (which prohibit “naming and shaming”) than their EULA, which means it’s you that will end up in trouble, with a forum holiday.

The exact same title was used in general discussion and it was locked. Made by an account with 12 comments. What is it with the numerous accounts lately, 1 - 10 comments history, flooding the forums with all these outlandish posts and threads? Ban those sock accounts first.

BTW, why post this in the New Player Help section?

If you don’t have a PC license associated with your account, you’re limited to posting to New Player Help, Technical Support and the Console forums, I believe.

But why post it here? Post it in tech support or console. Or, better yet, not post it at all? This makes how many now, 937 calls for a banwave? Blizzard will do their banwaves in their own good time and these posts aren’t going to influence them one way or the other.