Please end s26 please

oh, haha, im blind. 4 not 6. i are no can has read numbers good.

I’m actually worried if they end it sooner, I’d expect a week or two stretch before ending it. Already done with the Guardian a month ago or so, but still enjoying that double cache buff. Also I haven’t spent all my Petrified Screams yet. I was awaiting to land on a spot where I reliably clear GR109-110 then burn through them one by one. My connection haven’t been stable lately.

It would be interesting If they would insert the crests from D:I (the modifiers you choose at the start) in the next seasonal theme.

Literally… So literally, literally…
You do not play, so why ask for an ending and a previous season theme, why are you the one suggesting things for others to play, when you don’t play?
Should I suggest what you should eat tonight ?

2 Likes

almost nobody plays this season. that is why

:one::heavy_plus_sign: :one: :heavy_equals_sign: :two:

How would you know? You don’t play. You quit d2 and Di and d3.
You then continue to feed money through multiple accounts.
Stating you are in need of a job at blizzard cause you got these great ideas, in which you never had.
Literally a fanboy that quits every week. I really don’t get it why someone would act like that.

1 Like

how would you know??

You said you quit. That means you’re not going to play, not now nor in the future. If you quit, then quit and stay away. If plan to play at some point, you were lying about quitting.

Don’t be a hypocrite, quit and stay away.

3 Likes

that’s not what quit means.

Yes, it does. If you quit something, you’re not supposed to return to it.

i think that’s just your mad talking

definitely not the definition of quit.

If you stop doing something but return to it later, you’re not quitting, you’re just taking a break from it. Like I’m not playing D3 right now because I’m taking a break.

Quitting means not returning to it later.

is that your definition or the real definition?

For my birthday I wish your keyboard be wired to give you a major electrical shock every time you type in any iteration of “literal.” You’ve abused and worn out that word so much it should be retired from the dictionary.

4 Likes

I’m literally agree with you :upside_down_face: :rofl:

2 Likes

Define definition, you literaly talk in circles :clown_face:

you literally :zap: misused the word “literally” :zap:

So so dark… ish lol.

Oh yea, literally.

quit

verb (used with object), quit or quit¡ted, quit¡ting.

1. to stop, cease, or discontinue
  2. to depart from; leave (a place or person)
  3. to give up or resign; let go

suspend

verb (used without object)

1. to come to a stop, usually temporarily; cease from operation for a time.

Literally, not the same.

1 Like

You don’t literally know the word “literal” if I’m refering to the literal definition’s Bravata.