PLEASE Buff Phalanx, please stop ignoring it

Blizz, come on. It’s been forever and Phalanx is still useless in builds beyond t10. Can we please get a numbers boost to phalanx so it can be used in speedfarming? It doesnt even have to be able to run high grs. Just an extra zero to the damage numbers on the supporting legendaries. PLEASE.

7 Likes

They won’t work on anything outside of the patch.

it’s so frustrating. I have to “wait until next patch” every patch only for them to tell me “wait until next patch”. It’s as simple as adding a zero to the damage numbers. I have zero clue as to why they only want feedback on what’s being added when there are problems with what’s already there (and has been so for nearly a decade).

3 Likes

This is blizz right now :frowning: atleast for D3

1 Like

I think they will, the items are there, they just need some numbers, maybe it will take some time, but i think i will come

I wouldnt stop at Phalanx.

To me, if a skills sole purpose is to deal damage, then it should have some form of usefulness in the end game.

That is not to say it needs to be a pushing skill, it could be a utility speed farming skill that is great at aoe, or maybe transition it into a supplemental buff, but as is, it is a wasted skill selection unfortunately as you can not efficiently farm or push with it.

As a main crusader I hope they never buff Phalanx, if I wanted to play a pet class I would play necro or WD, not crusader.

2 Likes

Don’t hold out for anything you ask for, even if it has a resounding amount of support. I’ve seen topics that have had 100’s of likes and replies, nothing came of it. They do what they want, even though the reason the game is even getting tested is because of the players.

1 Like

Don’t waste your time on forums just test their changes if they work or not …there is no point in making suggestions or complaints …The balance team will do what ever they want …

2 Likes

YES please!
Phalanx needs some love! Make it happen!

Totally agree. It’s the one low tier build I would live to see buffed. You could use the Masquerade/Skeleton Archers as a guide. They kick.

That’s not true anymore. They have sometimes done stuff, that were not in the initial round of PTR notes. And they have shown, that they are willing to even change skills/passives. Something I believed was off the table.

Because of the limited duration of this PTR, we ask that participants pick a particular portion of this update to focus on testing.

For example, if you’re primarily a Wizard player, consider what changes impact the Wizard specifically. What you like best, what you think may still need adjustment, and what you’d want to see in the future (even if that may be beyond the scope of this patch) are all good questions to ask yourself.

They are explicitly stating they want us to give feedback on future changes. So it is good to tell them our wishes.

PS: Haven’t seen how old this thread allready was.

PS2: But now seeing Phalanx buffed would be even more awesome.

If this pattern continues, buffing, reworking pet builds, we may see that come in the future

YES PLEASE!!! :100: :+1:t2:

Unfortunately if you want to play a pet class playing a WD or a Necro won’t help you, because they need massive buffs too.

What’s wrong with class diversity?

It’s really quite comical and evident of the problem that as I came to make a new thread about this, the one from the previous PTR is gaining traction.