Player report/cheater

I came across a player yesterday. A demon Hunter with over 2000 paragon levels, every item had a red border, even the yellow rare gear, and 3 gems slots atleast (belt, gloves, items that normally don’t have gems etc.) This is one of my first times playing with other people, but this player seemed very out of the ordinary, possibly cheating. Ty.

Calling out players is generally frowned upon, and is likely to get you in trouble. You may want to remove the player name from your post.

I believe there is an email you can send to if you suspect something wrong.

EDIT - The email address is hacks@blizzard.com

Please read the pinned topic Reporting Hacks, Cheats, and Exploits on Bug Report forum for how to report cheater.

Posting the battletag of the suspect on a public forum is against the rule.

Thanks first time reporting.

It sounds like you ran across the player on a Console game.
Things like that are quite common there and I don’t believe Blizzard has much, if any, control over that.

2 Likes

Dear GM :

I want to report the Bot Hacks and Map hacks in DIABLO III in Chinese server!

ID: 护盾塔#5539

Server: CN server in China

Now it ranks the top 5 in all world national service. In the game of Diablo, it illegally uses all kinds of plug-ins and shows off in the game. There are screenshots showing its use of the hang up software and the plug-in display software that the third party affects the game

Use Bot Hacks and Map hacks to upgrade the game level, and reach above 7400 level! It has a very bad impact on other players of CN server and seriously affects the game experience of other players! In the international service also caused a bad impact! Players all over the world look at the level of cheating players is so high!

The evidence is in the annex with pictures.

Read the second post in this thread, please.

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.