Plans not dropping what so ever

ive been playing for about a week or so but i have yet to see any wiz plans drop. been doing runs with necro but having the same issue. anyone having this issue?

Wiz plans? Not entirely sure what you are talking about. A bit more specific, please?

Iā€™m trying to acquire the ā€œcosmic strandā€ plan so i can have the item but I havenā€™t had anything drop at allā€¦

Ah. Just keep running bounties, should drop eventually. May not do so with a Necro, however, butā€¦ :man_shrugging:

okay. just really confused because of the issue because i got a couple drops with my necro but none what so ever with my wiz. ill see if i can get it to drop soon.

The plans only drop from bounty caches or the green goblins (odious collectors).

1 Like

Also, be sure to have the ā€˜Show Allā€™ option selected at the blacksmith. You may have gotten it and just donā€™t see it, if you donā€™t have mats for it.

yeah i did about 5 hours of bountys and found 5 greens and still nothingā€¦ damn.

Did you go through your stash? If it already dropped and in your possession, it wonā€™t drop again.

I think I understood the problemā€¦

There are no plans for the green sets which are related to a specific class.

You have to loot, use the cube or gamble at kadala to obtain the different pieces.

Cosmic Strand is a craftable off-hand for Wizards, but OP is using a Necro to hunt for it - not sure if it will drop for other classes.

Yes it will. The crafting plans will just drop from the bounty caches, and they will drop for all classes.

2 Likes