Physical Damage or Crit Chance

It was my intention to communicate to OP, who in turn will make his/her decision based on what they think is most logical out of all the answers. No attack on anyone from my side.

I believe he should make his decision on facts, such as the actual math of the numbers to which he requested as I posted above. Perhaps you should take a look at it. Do you feel attacked ? I don’t feel as if I have attacked you, just stated that it’s illogical to categorize two entirely different classes based on their attack speed.

I wanted to point that out because you implied that I was sending you negative energy. I wasn’t speaking to you at all, so cut the crap, will ya. Forum logic is simple, questions are asked and answers are given, OP takes the answer that applies to them, or try several of them to find their own opinion.

Be kind and don’t speak to me again.

And there it is, feel better now that it’s out ? :joy: I think we’ve derailed this thread enough, I do hope you have a happy new years.

I agree. Please stop. Thank you.

1 Like

They should be similar. But a lot do forget that crit chance comes with a lot of bonuses, such as Battle Rage has increased effect with higher crit chance as it is crit dependant. If you run Blood Funnel on Whirlwind that too is crit dependant.