PC/US para 3600 trash clear looking for 1 rgk 2k+ and 2 zdps to learn 150 metas

I need gem ups for solo. I have had all season to grind and got pretty high para from rats and solo but haven’t played metas at all in many seasons so I don’t wanna burden people looking for someone who knows the role super well. I’m good at the game otherwise but want some chill people to play with that are either also learning the roles or just super chill and don’t mind getting a feel for it as a group, to jump on discord and grind some 150 gems with, and help me get that gg solo clear. We can start a bit lower maybe and work up. whatever works.

Theres also a setup thats clearing 150s with just a wd and 3 support monk barb and a znec, without stricken, was trying to find footage of it but can’t, but if we can’t find a strong enough rgk it might be fun to try, but my guess is its a huge key farm, maybe they get a huge map and save all the pylons for the boss so theres multiple packs with nems and they just one shot the rgk without stricken, also the necro uses the shrine spear + frailty which would be huge for the wd. might be fun to try.

edit: found some footage looks pretty hard, you need to save a ton of density by a power pylon, setup where you hope the boss spawns with 95%, take the power, detonate 1 spirit to spawn an occy, with a six second window - detonate a second spirit to spawn the rg, then standing in the occy let the last 2 detonate and 1 shot the boss or you fail, lol. This could be fun to try some pushes once we get good at 150s.

New ZMonk here:
I am also an avid Diablo player, played for over 20 years. I am also looking for a few friends to level gems to 150. I never set foot in GRs over 140, however I spent the time to build an amazing ZMonk, he has 260k health globe bonuses, and is also well geared.
I, just like you, would like to experiment, learn the ropes of META play and most importantly, have fun doing so.