Pattern of justice set dungeon

its been over a year and there is still no set dungeon… :confused:

And your point being? The devs already said that they aren’t planning any set dungeons for the new sets. So…

4 Likes

Good.

I don’t want another one. Ever.

6 Likes

Don’t hold your breath.

2 Likes

Given how many people hate dungeons in their current form, it’s unlikely there will ever be one. I would be all for more content but I agree that set dungeons probably aren’t it. I did them all and it was actually fun for me at the time, but it’s not something that I ever went back to.

So, yeah, making new set dungeons that most people will hate and a few of us will get a few minutes of fun out of and never go back to, is really not worth the devs’ time.

1 Like

I would not mind set dungeons at all if a) they were designed with requirements that matched the way players actually play the sets, and b) they were quite challenging with appropriate rewards.

2 Likes

Please give us more cancer.

That is a matter of opinion. What might be challenging to one person won’t be to another. Or the challenge won’t be what they expect. Kinda like how they are now. Or look at the Challenge Rifts. They turned out how I thought they should, but many people thought they would be something else.

This is part of the problem. Even more so with CRs.

1 Like

I’ve been saying this for awhile. if they gave you a chest or SOMETHING at the end it’d might be worth it. I suggested you get a 100% chance at ‘any set item’. so you could farm a set dungeon to get set pieces for another one… lmao