Patch 2.6.9 PTR has ended (Update 6/11)

Damn, Blizz doesn’t want us to speed 150, which was great btw, due to their inability to increase the GR level.
I would get depressed to struggle in 150 now.
Guess is time for a new game.

2 Likes

They do not care they have their own plans which revolve around tormenting fans & restricting game play to g141 solo if u have 20,000,000,000 paragon or g150 in pro META they care not for the old men that rule the World … time to mess with the stock!!!

So I have been unable to play in grifts if there are 2 or more builds that are centred around area damage e,g, they are good at killing groups whether that be trash or elites but not so efficient at single targets. When I am in said game I dc. Needs sorting asap. It is worse if I am using DH.

WD nerf still needs to be undone or wd needs to be made a lot tougher or does more damage. It is NOT right that classes that take 30% less damage are able to deal same or more damage as classes that take 30% more damage sort this out it has ALWAYS been a major imbalance!!!

any previsions about an update to ptr, any kind of answers about the feedbacks? ‘-’ i kinda wanna see a dh dreadlands improvement/ fixing

Its unlikely that any dev is going to say anything about a patch. If they do end up doing one, its just going to hit without notice probably.

Just a heads up (posting it here)!

I’ve been going through threads and recording some items for the dev team. If you see me reply to a thread, yes you can assume that is being acknowledged but I wouldn’t assume that my replies are the only things we are looking at. I just don’t want to spam every thread with a confirmation that I am doing so.

Really appreciate all the great feedback so far. It’s beneficial and the very reason why we do these PTRs!

19 Likes

Should we expect a mid-PTR patch like the last PTR?

Hi, out of curiosity, when you go through threads:
The order is TOP or LATEST ?
Thank you for acknowledging us. <3

I think everyone hopes so

Thank you for the communication! It is very much appreciated!

I think we’re all hoping. The SoJ affix in particular doesn’t feel like it lived up to its potential for such a…ubiquitous… item.

1 Like

Do you guys need focused feedback on anything specific?

Nothing specific - But will let you all know if that changes - I would say the comments coming in and still coming in are beneficial

8 Likes

Glad to see the feedback from you every day. We will look forward for news.

Appreciated. The community would absolutely pounce on anything you specifically need us to test.

1 Like

Stone of Jordan should get 30% DR reduce and 50% more elemental damage to the highest elemental damage character value.

1 Like

Any improvements to Barbarian build of Horde of the Ninety Savages would be welcome. Enjoyed playing it, but with with no single update it will be confusing to bump same limits over again.

Being able to get use of DH in multiplayer would be a great plus.

1 Like

Just a quick update - We are planning on having an updated PTR build this week for some additional testing/feedback. We will update this thread and notes once that is ready.

24 Likes

Do you know yet if this will involve hero wipes?

The plan is to keep characters and wipe leaderboards.

16 Likes

:smiley: Thanks. :smiley:

2 Likes