Patch 2.6.9 PTR has ended!

Hear, hear. Additionally, most consider their cries to be unique and having value; same gripe every season. Naps are needed in all their sad cases.

For money spent and hours played (so far), D3 runs me around $0.0014 per hour.

2 Likes

To be fair, they got that from the UK. :wink:

1 Like

tnks
but… pacific time ???
What time is it , what time is that???’ pls
tnks
:ghost:

they dont have an exact time. afternoon is anything from 12pm PDT to 6pm which is anywhere from 2 hours 15 minutes to 8 hours 15 minutes from this post.

release the kraken please ;-; im begging on my knees

1 Like

Pacific time = time zone California is in.
Eastern time = time zone New York is in
There’s 3 hours between the two. When it is 12:00 noon, Eastern time it is 9 a.m. Pacific time.
etc…

Depending on where you are it should be easy to extrapolate what time that correspondents to you.

1 Like

Thanks for the comms. will check it out when I take a break from Minecraft Dungeons.

here on brazil its a 5 hours diference… hope they release it like 2pm or so or else i will play during sleep time ;-;, as usual…

He misspelled “Speak” also, as did you. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I didn’t…
https://www.grammar.com/talk_vs._speak

I was talking with people, not giving a speech to them.

1 Like

You only semi-corrected the quote to “You EU people talk properly.”
“You EU people speak properly” is grammatically correct .

I didn’t know there was a statute of limitations on the items I purchase? :thinking:

So many things going on in this thread

2 Likes

did someone say banana?

so guys… when it became a grammar thread? back to the subject pls :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Off the top of my head? Diablo 2, GTA V, POE… there’s quite a few actually.

Afternoon is really 1 PM and onward. If they said mid day or lunch that would be 12 PM PST. As it stands right now it is 1 hours before noon, so look 2 to 6 hours from now (1 PM to 5 PM PST) for the PTR.

Yeah thats 9 PM to 1AM in London for example. Hope it drops ASAP for all.

They’re both correct. I’d direct you to the link I already provided which describes the difference between speak and talk.

And this thread is now rotted down to a war of grammar Karens.

5 Likes

It’s an old (soon-to-be-replaced) game with completely free updates. Most of their team is working on D4. You really going to whine that they had to delay a PTR by 3 business days???

9 Likes