Patch 2.6.9 PTR has ended!

Really good community manager here, I don’t really like how blizzard manage D3 but well at least when the CM make promises he stick to it. Thanks :slight_smile:

I just wantered afternoon Pacific time! Is it 12h or 15h Pacific?

Sorry, to be more specific, the UPDATED patch notes. :- :four_leaf_clover:

Thank you! It should be fun :slight_smile:

I only have warm beer.

1 Like

No idea what some of these idiots are smoking… What updated patch notes are you guys going on about? They’re just fixing some bugs behind the scenes, before releasing the PTR… The patch notes are already up.

PTR only gets updated a week after it opens, as per usual, if they wish to balance some stuff during it’s 2-week-long run.

Thank you for allowing us to participate once again 5/28. :slightly_smiling_face:

Tomorrow after noon. SWEET! We’re gonna have a lot of fun.

why won’t they…?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What patience??

Talk is cheap. What guarantee do you have us that 99.9% of feedback won’t be completely ignored like always?

Because it seems that supporting functions that allowed for the efficiency of rat runs have been nerfed.

2 Likes

Diablo offering timely feedback, updates.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

4 Likes

It is a sign of the end times. Next they will be announcing a launch date of Diablo 4 in 2021 and they won’t delay the release.

Yeah the end of waiting for the PTR 2.6.9 to come tomorrow.

Nvidia just released a GPU update.
Don’t forget to accommodate for that.
Looking forward to PTR whenever it’s released.

They probably mean the update that PezRadar mentioned…

I already mentioned that the actual patch notes had been up almost a fortnight.

What the hell is a fortnight? you EU people talk funny…and start the first of the week on the wrong day! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Cool! D3 best game ever!

Fortnight is an old English expression meaning 2 weeks. Being such an old expression it’s propably not commonly used in the colonies like US.

And the first day of the week is Monday.

5 Likes

Blockquote Venaliter

654 posts

16m

What the hell is a fortnight? you EU people talk funny…and start the first of the week on the wrong day! :stuck_out_tongue:** **

A fortnight is a unit of time comprised of 14 days: it stems from the old English word fēowertyne niht clearly indicative of 14 nights!

Peace & Love!

It’s not an abnormal word in Australia… though, we didn’t start off as a colony I guess. :police_car: :policeman: