Patch 2.6.9 PTR has ended!

forget wd. they will make him worse if he is not crap enough. goal is to sell more necro addons. they never care about balance. on purpose!

1 Like

Typical player that I bet 100 dolars that if opens a festering with grotesque zombie and a conduit, will have no idea of what to do and lose it.

3 Likes

How is this post still not pinned at the top? Are there no CM’s? Who’s in charge or relaying our posts to the devs? Have we’ve been writting our feedback and suggestion on a paper and putting them in a box that goes straight into a furnace? We talking to a brick wall here?

2 Likes

My thought. The supported Elemental by CoE change time to time, so it always non-static. So it is a wording change rather than function change :slight_smile:

BTW, someone hold me before CoE is a individual multiplier, the current Elemental Damage Bonus DON’T add to your Sheet Elemental Damage Bonus.

1 Like

The new Diablo community lead is lurking :smile: I suspect that Soon™ we will get a welcome post.

SInce this patch emphasize Necromancer Simulacrum skill,
Please Look Into the Iron Rose Bug where the duplicate from Simulacrum use different rune for Blood Nova.

Thank you!

Bug report that sucker

1 Like

He did. 12 days ago.

4 Likes

Awesome, now that he’s done what he’s supposed to do, blizzard can ignore it and leave it broken! Isn’t d3 fun?

I think Vyr’s/Chants has been broken 4 seasons now?

1 Like

that’s literally every PTR…

That is not really the CM, which they are still hiring for. That is Adam Fletcher who was hired as the Community Development Lead

https://twitter.com/PezRadar

See above. I suspect he and Cydra who is filling in from other Blizz games, will be taking this PTR.

I know. That is why I wrote:

Eww this sounds so uneducated.
I think they think they know.

Doesn’t blizzard do that often?
They have this attitude that they know and can deliver blizzcon baby, and then they release something like this.

Blizz, this is exactly why we all know you dont know how to make games well anymore.

Would brevik and shaefers and such think this was a great idea?

You could stop this nonsense by asking us what we want for D3 and D4, all the time, as much as possible, every day, everywhere?

Value us as co-devs, dont just say you’re listening and dev the game your way w 1/4erly updates on what YOU decided to do w/o asking us.

I installed the new patch, but it refused to play. It says it will play after new patch is installed, but it goes back to main screen, I press play again, the process starts over again and doesn’t play.

It is not LIVE yet GiantDwarf12. You have to wait for them to turn it on.

They will update the Twitter post when it goes live.

1 Like

It’s the 21st just saying!

Same here, caught in a loop.

PTR Waiting Room

https://i.imgur.com/wsa4DjO.jpg

Freakin’ Mooooooo

1 Like

when the hell is the ptr going to be up

1 Like

The one thing I learned from the last PTR is never to start off in HC. I believe I disconnected like 12x last PTR just trying to hit 70.

1 Like