Patch 2.6.9 PTR has ended!

Much like the reminders for maintenance when you log in they could put it there whither it’s on or not.

At this moment i would just wait. Also its just PTR alot of changes are made going in live so its nothing to go crazy over. Hydra wizard from ptr to live was totally different type of changes

I just hope they start it right away when the new build is ready. There is no need to wait a few or even more hours after announcing that it’s done just to please some people who wan’t to be prepared or something.

2 Likes

Week of 25th = Friday 5pm release, my guess.

Hi everyone

Back with that update I promised. It’s a good one!

We are aiming to have PTR up tomorrow afternoon (Pacific Time). We will update the blog posts and have threads up when things go live tomorrow.

Thanks for all your patience on this. We are looking forward to the feedback!

77 Likes

Thank you for the updates <3

So 21-01 CEST…no PTR for me tomorrow :frowning:

ye sucks to be EU, but hey, you got the whole weekend hopefully :stuck_out_tongue:

Yay.
That is good news :slight_smile:
Thanks for the update!

Thanks a lot Pez for the update.

That’s good to hear.
I’m sure there will be those who will still complain regarding this.
However, this is truly good news; so thanks for the update.

1 Like

Good to hear it’s finally happening.

Any hint about what was the issue about? The PTR start effectively got postponed by a week. I hope new sets, items and builds can still be properly tested and updated while the PTR is still running. I don’t want PTR issues reflect on the live patch.

https ://time.is/PST
Above is a link to the Pacific clock.

Approximate time for Europe: - 05/28 21:00 - 05/29 03:00

2 Likes

Thank you for the update!

Thanks Adam.

If it’s pretty much final and in the pipe to be downloaded, can you post the patch notes today?

He said aiming. Nothing guaranteed. Thanks for the update. Let’s hope it works out.

Nice! I assume the PTR will still last two weeks, that is to say until 11 June?

There’s a link to the patch notes in the very first post of the thread, i.e. they’ve been available for 12 days now. The link looked like this…

View Full Article

You know they will. What time, what time, should be next. Welcome to the D3 forum. :love_you_gesture: