Patch 2.6.9 PTR has ended!

I really can’t wait for this PTR to go live. Wanting to test out the new DH Set.

2 Likes

Any new information regarding the time at which the PTR is going live?

Why is the community team so extremely bad, people are taking days off work just to play this ptr. Its 2 new sets, how hard is it? I worked for 2K games and it just shows me how trash this dev team really is. Yall need to figure yourselves out blizz Soon

Well for one Covid-19. Most of us are at home staying safe.

1 Like

Just chill ladies/gents. Let them fix the PTR bugs. No need to spend time testing bugs only to end up frustrated.

3 Likes

No updates today unfortunately. Still hammering on the build here on our end. Still tracking for this week, but I don’t have any additional timeline updates. I would propose a date, but then I would feel awfully terrible if things didn’t hit that date!

Will be back tomorrow if I have any new news. Thanks for all your patience everyone. I want to try the new sets and provide feedback on them just as much as you all! :sob:

33 Likes

I find this more concerning than the PTR not being ready, to be honest.

9 Likes

People taking time off for things they enjoy is concerning to you?

But eitherway gives them no reaosn to complain, sure it still sucks that they took off for nothing but issues are to be expected on PTR so complaining about it is just stupid.

In the context of a PTR, yes.

6 Likes

Hang tight, man, we’ll get there when we get there.
We’re all excited to try the new shiny things, but in today’s climate it is more than understandable that things will take more time to happen.
Everyone staying healthy is more important!

8 Likes

Thanks for the update! Just happy after 8 years we still get new stuff every so often. Great game and still a great team working on D3!

2 Likes

thank you for the update

3 Likes

You’d better not show about RTP 2.6.9 news that you’re better off keeping quiet…

Nice, tks for the feedback, pls come back tomorow and give us good news!!

SIGH!
I was hoping for a release date; woke up to this instead.

“Will be back tomorrow” sounds positive nonetheless.

Hopefully this will quell the masses… at least for a little bit.

:beers:

Guess this is more like Thursday. Only the Journey Can Get You To Your Destination. :wink:

Thank you PezRadar.
+1 for good, clear, communication.
+1 for good team work.

can you guys the least release the skin of the new sets ‘-’? i really wanna see it ;-;

11 Likes

I’ll bet the PTR will actually be next week finally.

Sounds like a lot of issues behind the release of PTR.

Plus Classic Team has so much work to do with live version bugs, etc.

1 Like