Patch 2.6.9 PTR has ended!

Patch 2.6.9 PTR has ended!

Our two-week PTR testing period for the 2.6.9 update begins on May 28, and we're asking for your help to quell the tides of surging demons in Patch 2.6.9.

View Full Article

25 Likes

Finally… something for Strafe. Hope after being done with sets, Blizz will focus on game-play changes.

2 Likes

It’s about bloody time we got some info.

Comments about changes coming soon…

And they broke WD again :frowning:

27 Likes

You killed bazooka ok, now you let wd be trash killer for only 1 season and killing it too. But who’s gonna be trash killer now? Necro? So all the necros around? In necro fast, in meta everywhere? Just because you suddenly decided to sell more RoS expansions eh? Lame

12 Likes

I am very disappointed in the no revive set for necro… more than disappointed tbh, this looks like crap…

11 Likes

Nerfbat to sader as well…

2 Likes

Is this a nerf or a buff to rats? Permanent Sim with Haunted Visions. Razeth’s buffs. But change to Reapers will reduce casts?

Your character will occasionally (every 2 minutes) channel an elemental power which unleashes into the environment for a limited time.

They need better Theme ideas.

34 Likes

Your character will occasionally (every 2 minutes) channel an elemental power which unleashes into the environment for a limited time.

Wtf is that, another help for ppl that can not play the game, and again you make it possible to run 150 solo or what ?

5 Likes

Necro bk, necro tk, necro in rathma fasts, necromancers everywhere. What a ‘nice’ patch :frowning: Why should I even play wd now? All my gear will turn into trash after the patch goes live lol

8 Likes

The S21 theme seems OKish, hopefully it’s not as OP as the S19 theme was.

The new DH set is a bit of an oddball, combination of generators and Strafe. Not exactly what I was expecting but could be interesting to play, maybe. The mechanics on paper aren’t exactly clear.

After a bit rethinking the new necro set seems interesting. I was about to complain about the CDR requirement but Haunted Visions now does make Simulacrum last forever. A mandatory item for the build but not unusual. Could be fun Bone Spear build.

Pestilence set got a buff and so did Corpse Explosion. Maybe there’s a possibility for a fun CE build?

WD’s Spirit Barrage Phantasms no longer count as pets. Basically the build is going to take a humongous hit. Basically the build could be dead. I know the build is currently OP but is this an overkill? A pity really.

The new power of Stone of Jordan is nice, all one needs to do is to stack up a single elemental damage bonus and it applies to all elements.

Final Service no longer consumes pets! Yay!

4 Likes

Tbh, last couple of seasons I haven’t seen that many Necros. You could always make a DH and try the new set out… I’m sure we’ll be seeing a ton of DHs too.

2 Likes

That was a really fun WD build though. I hope they change their minds on that one.

12 Likes

new DH set is totaly cool! :smiley: ty for hear me devs :wink:

but im rly not sure about Necro set :thinking:

Yep, I actually choked a little when I saw that they actually touched on SoJ. I wonder though, can it be combined with CoE?

3 Likes

I was thinking about that too but I do believe CoE counts as separate multiplier, it’s not additive to the elemental damage bonus affixes.

3 Likes

I’m sorry but everything that is not for 4m party gameplay (meta runs) is out of my interest :smiley:

Jesseth and Haunted Visions have been buffed, together with Last Service. I use Rathma mages build with Jesseth on my Necro and I’m pretty happy so far with these patch notes.

Equally anything that doesn’t help my solo play I’m not interesetd in.

14 Likes