Patch 2.6.9 PTR has ended!

Finally there’s some little hope we get to test things.

Should I keep on waiting it? It is about 3 AM in east half.

Logged in now to PTR

1 Like

Server down?
try loggin but still warning theblizzard’s servers down

PTR is up… I’m in and just did my copy!

As many of you have seen - Yes PTR is now live. Looking forward to the feedback.

This will run for two weeks as originally planned.

8 Likes

So, anyone taking bets on how long before we see “LF 1-70 boost” in chat? :wink:

1 Like

You may want to unlock the PTR Feedback and PTR Bug Report forums…

1 Like

I already saw someone asking to get boosted…

1 Like

This will occur later this afternoon :slight_smile:

EDIT: PTR forums are unlocked for bugs/feedback.

9 Likes

You can’t see exactly when the season topic comes up, will there be a kind of counter?

Excellent. I was little bit worried this one week delay would cut down PTR duration. It is after all necessary to properly test the new items and then have a mid PTR update and then further test the changes, just like previously.

new DH set works terrible! this stacks of Momentum is bad idea! and plz remove attack animation of Strafe with this set

augesstion:

• 2-Piece Bonus
    • some new bonus (just example: you always deal critical damage)
  • 4-Piece Bonus
    • Casting Strafe against enemies will automatically shoot your last used primary skill, and also give 60% damage reduction while strafing and for 5 seconds after. While casting Strafe, you move ???% faster.
  • 6-Piece Bonus
    • Your primary skills deal ???% more damage while strafing.

or maybe create legaffix (for bracers - Casting Strafe against enemies will automatically shoot your last used primary skill) instead set, and create this new set for Spike Trap

4 Likes

oh I see you are a NATIVE australian then… my god what do they teach you in school??

How to drink beer, say g’day mate and yell out C’ARN THE PIES!!!

And of course… how to wield a proper knife.

1 Like

Yeah its really weird that this steam-punk looking set cares about strafe and not something mechanical like spike trap

well thanks to covid we don’t have to endure these primitive guys from australia anymore :rofl:

1 Like

Currently the new Demon Hunter set feels lacking. Either there just isn’t an icon to track your momentum stacks which there really needs to be, or the momentum stacks are just bugged and aren’t working.
I’ve been running Nat 6 Deadlands 4 and it works better than pure Deadlands, but the set still feels really weak; not enough damage or toughness to really take it very high. Its quite a fun set to play, but I can’t see it being useful for anything above running T16 rifts or bounties, I don’t think its currently prepared to really be used to push yet.

I do agree with some of the other commenters too, realistically it should have been a Spike Trap focused set. Strafe is already a skill which Natalya’s can use to great advantage, whereas Spike Trap is very left out. The cosmetics of the set really lend themselves to be a kind of steampunky mechanical build, rather than just “Natalya 2: now with primary skills”

With some toughness tweaks and damage tweaks, I do think this set could become incredibly fun to run though as it is.

Thanks

3 Likes

“Patch Required” I can’t log in to PTR.

I tested the new DH set and I did not like it.
While strafeing, I have to stop to fire the primary skill every now and then-which I didn’t like doing.
I feel an item that increase Strafe damage by a % would be better than this set, even by an increasing percentage over time until it falls off.
Improving Diablo3 would be better and easier and more welcome by just improving builds by creating skill-specific Legendary gems (ie: Gem of Ghoul: Rank 100-Corpse explosion deals 1000 increase damage. Gem of Gaia: rank 100- EarthQuake increase by 110% for each enemy hit).
Why are you guys making new sets when 1) some will go for the leaderboards builds and ignore most sets. 2) some will not use it because they like a certain set. ? there was still no variety at the top of the leaderboards despite all these new sets.

I really want to know the thought process behind this "method of improving Diablo 3 thru making new sets?

3 Likes