Patch 2.6.9 PTR has ended!

I’m new to the PTR. When I try to enter the PTR, it states that I have download the patch and restart, but it never starts to download a patch. Is this normal? Does this mean the PTR is not open yet?

The PTR is not LIVE yet. (Please scroll up and review MissCheetah’s post)

PTR will be live Soon™

4 Likes

When the PTR is almost ready for deployment there will be a small patch with S21/new stuff.

It will download on your launcher at that time.

Just leave your launcher on desktop and you’ll be good.

Indeed. Patch is downloadable before it actually goes live. Having the patch does not mean they turned it on yet. There is no specific time for it.

Just a quick update on PTR, we discovered some issues that came up and are needing some additional QA time with the build as we want to make sure we get something out that is thoroughly vetted on our end. PTR will not be going live today due to these additional tests needed.

We will keep you all informed on updates regarding PTR, but it is looking like it will now land sometime next week as we get this ready. Sorry for the confusion on delay on this one. We appreciate all the help and feedback we get during these PTR opportunities.

19 Likes

Thanks for the update.

P.S. You may also want to update the information here:

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23420227/patch-269-ptr-begins-521-5-15-2020

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Was looking forward to some DH testing this weekend. I would rather have it stable though instead of broken and frustrating.

Thank you so much for telling us what is going on and giving an estimate on the time for resolution.

Will the duration of the PTR still be 2 weeks from start or will it be cut short?

5 Likes

Why u bein reasonable? Get a pitchfork and a torch and let’s do this Diablo style.

3 Likes

Hands Venaliter a large fork and a bowl of hot chili :fork_and_knife: :hot_pepper: :fire:

1 Like

ugh… at least remove the witch doctor nerfs… jesus

5 Likes

Stuff happens.

Even though it might be nice if we could get some insights into the proper interpretation of wording of the new DH set (2 piece bonus in particular).

New Demon Hunter Set: Gears of Dreadlands

• 2-Piece Bonus
    • Gain a Momentum stack when attacking with a Primary skill. Each Momentum stack lasts 2 seconds at a maximum duration of 10 seconds. Your Primary skills deal 10% more damage per stack of Momentum.

You guys do this too often.

2 Likes

Wait… next week?? or 6/1 week??
It’s not the same

4 Likes

When have they postponed/delayed/rescheduled a PTR? I can not recall an occasion.

1 Like

Edit: It is next week.

Lets hope that additional time yields a stable patch!
2.6.8 has some nasty bugs.

Looks like they tested some of the Theorycrafting posted here, and there was simply too much fun to be had… Will return next week after those things are removed.

I bet they are pre-nerfing due to how the new set interactions were calculating in fun ways and were not painful enough to play their way…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I second this. Next week starts on the 25th. The week after starts on June 1st. I know it is easy think this month is already done because of the whole Memorial Day thing happening this weekend. Also, crazy virus work from home messing us all up.

Apologies - 5/24! Updated the topic :slight_smile: Thanks for keeping me checked on my calendar skills :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes