Patch 2.6.7a ETA?

Hi,

Will this hotfix come alongside season 19 or earlier ( I am waiting for it since yesterday morning… ) ?

Either today or tomorrow before Friday Season 19 start.

Today would be nice, itching to spin my Barb with a bit of extra juice.

All we know is before season start on Friday.

Soon.

Stop asking, and sit back.

2 Likes

not even blizzard soon.

4 Likes

Personally all I care about is that it’s implemented “before” S19 launch. So whether it’s tomorrow (Thursday) or 1 Hr before S19 launch I really won’t mind. As long it’s there as promised by blizzard for when S19 starts I will be very happy. I can’t even begin to explain how INSANELY excited I am to play Wastes barb again. It’s probably been my favorite from since back when T6 was max torment but because they became so weak over the years I was discouraged to play it, even though I love the build. But now we’ve got S19, Barb’s have reemerged, our war cry’s were heard, and I am SIKED.

1 Like

ps4 and switch got the update…soon on pc :wink:

3 Likes

IMHO I don’t think they can have the patch and the seasonal update occur that close. You have multiple time zone starts, so it should at least 8 hours ahead for it to work with Asia.

FYI . . . . . Its coming guys

1 Like

Barbs all across sanctuary are currently sharpening weapons and drinking beer.

2 Likes

When in doubt sit on the Blizz Tracker and mash refresh.

The season in Asia always begins 8hrs ahead of EU and 16hrs ahead of NA. You’re right on the window never being that close. Even for ample lead time to Asia it would be 24hrs in advance for NA. Regardless, it’s dropping here momentarily for PC.

Don’t drink and spin.

4 Likes

I just downloaded it

It’s live folks!

:sunglasses:

I don’t have it on PC yet :frowning:

It’s live in Europe.

I lied, I literally started the update SECONDS after I posted this lmfao