Patch 2.6.6 PTR has ended

Okay yah sure you’re right, we’ll get to know at best a few days before then. Either way, we’re still a ways out.

Agreed. It’s a bit unfortunate that it will go dark as far as information till then.

No

No

Nothing happens (I think we can talk without reaching this)
It’s the most nasty thing I’ve seen today
before saying this, you also have to read my contribution in this forum and in the Latam forum
You search my publication history
He says that I have 3 names (three accounts) and that he is not sure if I am “X” person

Sorry but no
MAURITIUS # 2625

Please do not make a mistake

I have made a mistake and I have apologized 3 times
You are saying strange things
I don’t see anything similar to what you say
And I don’t understand why he says this about me?
No matter
But no
I have never changed my name
And this is the first time I’ve had a problem.
Try to investigate more, before positioning please
My employer says you are the pampering of who ??? I do not understand you

The PTR is closed
I repeat, I doubt that this thread is adequate to ask the CM for explanations
I like the game
And be forgiven
My attitude has not been like to threaten me
You are right, it is best to report and continue
The PTR was closed and the changes made will be explained later
Do you think that I am the problem
Ok.ok
:thinking:
:disappointed_relieved::zipper_mouth_face:
Sorry again, and again

I enjoyed it. I see the potential in every item with a few minor modifications. Isn’t that the whole point of a PTR? To see what works and what is too much or too little, or something missing, or not working?
Overall I thought some of them opened new realms of possibility.
I’ll step back and let them work out what they want o change. I do not imagine anyone will see the changes until next season and that’s just being sensible.

I’m pretty sure it’s not the same person.
There is a certain poetry to Mauricio’s posts and possibly a translation issue as well.
The ATV/Elohim posts were mostly one liners with some sock-puppeteering.
Elohim is/was admittedly Israeli which I don’t believe is the case here.

1 Like

If this is the new standard of communication. I like it. So many responses. Great. :slight_smile: Can’t wait for 2.7. with season 19.

You missed quite a few names…
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20762117250?page=3#post-43
…but I have good reasons to believe it’s not the same poster, unless they’re on a fresh account.

1 Like

Oooh, that Legacy of Dreams legendary gem sounds fantastic. Can’t wait to try it!

You forgot Kyubival.

I hope you guys at least change the circle buff into globes instead.

1 Like

Anyone here have enough experience with PTR -> next season announcement + current season end -> announcement timelines?

1 Like

honestly, I am not interested in the new patch at all. a gem stone can replace 2 rings (LON), squirt necklace can replace compass rose +traveler (100% attack buff). wizard is powerful, new items will make the wizard more powerful, why don’t buff other builds?

the dps of a metro wizard = hundreds of other classes?you ask us to report bugs, but blizzard, you are making “bugs”.

4 Likes