šŸ› Party Locked Bug After Maintenance 2-11

There is a new bug after server maintenance on 2/11/2020.

I am getting a Party Locked message in the game menu and am unable to create a game or change characters.
I am playing solo without any party members.
This occurs after I go in and out of a few games quickly.
The issue is unfortunately intermittent.

2 Likes

Me, along with many other are also getting the party lock bugā€¦

Anyone know if Blizz has any plans to fix this?

1 Like

They may simply not be aware of it, I got the bug today after taking 2 weeks off :frowning:

Same issue here.
Playing solo, wanting to simply change characters.
Party is locked shows up around every tenth time you want to change characters.
No other party members and only way to get out of it is restart Diablo 3 completely, waiting for it to happen again.

1 Like

This just happened to me a few minutes ago as well.
I created a new toon, opened a game, rolled some gear, left the game. Party Locked

Im farming for the Gibbering Gemstone, and constantly leaving and rejoining games looking for Caverns of Frost, but am constantly stuck at ā€œparty lockedā€. Iā€™d also like to point out, Iā€™m doing this solo so I dunno wtf is going on. Any blues wanna comment, since apparently this has been happening and a bug for almost 5 years, if not longer?

1 Like

I feel like the bug became more apparent after the server maintenance 2 seasons ago.
This is very annoying since it affects how efficient I can be solo or in groups.

1 Like

And i still have it: I leave to change char, then i cant get back into my own (solo) gameā€¦ party locked. Only solution is to quit D3 and start again from Battlenet menu :frowning:

Yes, they are apparently trying to work on it.
I am a bit upset that I canā€™t start the new season or get my Diablo 20th Anniversary Wingsā€¦
But as they say, ā€œStuffā€ Happens.

Here I am, 4 months into 2021, and I have just experienced this bug for the first time. Interestinglyā€¦ this season I have experienced another bug for the first time (And several times since) where I cannot progress from one floor of a Greater Rift to another. I am also experiencing another bug constantly that I have experienced before but not nearly this much where as soon as I log into a character (Or, once, it happened as soon as I started a greater rift) my game would lock up tight. Cant close it, can x it, cant task manager it. When this happens the only thing you can do is reboot (Or I have learned that you can create a new desktop by pressing WindowsKey-Tab and using task manager to close it from here). D3 is being extremely buggy this season.

1 Like

Well, 18th April, 2022ā€¦

Still getting thisā€¦ :frowning: