Paragon Level seems to not work for me? [ New player here ]

Hello there,

I recently started playing Diablo 3, Don’t know a lot about the game, but I’m lvl 20 already, playing Witch Doctor, Last mission/quest or what happened was that Cain died, I’ve noticed that my paragon level or that interface, it’s greyed out or does not let me change anything, always at 0, I want to make sure if this is normal, or does not apply to my character, I don’t want to go too deep into the game to be told I need to re-install and start again because it is a glitch, (or if someone coul tell me if that’s normal or not) Says , core point total : 0 , intelligence +5 /0 , vitality +5/0 , movement speed -0.50% - 0/50 , maximum mana +4.00 - 0/50 . It’s the same with offense, defense and utility, I cannot seem to find how to upload a picture here unfortunately.

I would appreciate some help , thank you in advanced!

UPDATE :face_with_monocle:
Wait, I just read something about this feature, It seems like it only activates or starts working once you reach the cap level 70, got it , got me a bit worried there, I Think they should have said something about paragon to the player if someone’s new, I would think something was wrong because nothing was changing there, ( Diablo 2 had a stats interface) So I Found it obvious there was one here too, but I get it now. Grind up to lvl 70 first.

Tip: As a new player, you should discuss gameplay in the General Discussion Forum or the New Player Help Forum first. If other players help you to determine that you indeed have a game bug, then you can post it here in the Bug Report Forum.

Paragon Points are earned once your Character hits maximum Level. For Diablo III it’s Level 60. For Reaper of Souls it’s Level 70. You are currently at Level 23, as of this post. So, you do not have Paragon Points to distribute at this time.

You might also take some time to read: How to Write a Good Bug Report

To post a link to your screenshot:

1. Upload your image to a free image-hosting website, like Imgur.
  2. Paste the “Direct Link” to your image in your post.
  3. Select the link you just pasted and click the </> button on the Reply Editor toolbar.
  4. Click Reply.

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/6PIA4Ul.jpg

This is not a help forum. You should move this thread to the New Player Help Forum before it is locked or deleted.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon to edit your OP.
  2. Click the “Category” field to bring up a list of D3 Forums.
  3. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  4. Save your edit.

This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies. (See image below).

I’m glad you figured it out.