Paragon 650 Necromancer Noob Help

Hey i’m at 650 Paragon level, played since season 21 released but can’t even get past GR 50, people at my paragon are pushing 90-100, I can’t figure out whats going terribly wrong I simply get 1 shot by anything, i have 500k damage and 30mil toughness, Im running a solo simulacrum build off a guide and i dont know what to do, pls help.

Let me guess - new player and got power leveled right out of the gate?

yea i saw you replying to every other post asking for help with this, im asking for constructive help, not your same reply on every post.

I’ve never replied to this issue before. You got power leveled and now don’t know how to play. That’s your problem. Learn how to play the game, problem solved.

And now some real advice. Make sure your gear and your skills are in sync with each other.

Look at your shoulders - buffs your Skeletal Mages and you don’t have that selected as one of your skills.

Your gloves - buffs Corpse Explosion and you don’t have it selected as one of your skills.

Your wizard is wearing a Puzzle Ring. Guess your friends didn’t tell you what it is good for?

There’s more, but you get the idea.

See now I appreciate this information, i didn’t know that about the puzzle ring aswell, can you tell me about augmenting ancient weapons and what type of Greater Rift gem you want to put in it?

Use useless legendary gems, ones you won’t ever socket. Moratorium, Efficacious Toxin, etc… Don’t use your Bane of the Trapped, Bane of the Stricken, etc. You’re a Necro, be sure to use Greater Royal Topaz for the intellect boost.

1 Like

Thank you man, sorry i got off the wrong foot, ill try this right now.