Pandemonium stacks reset when Awareness procs

I am playing Demon Hunter this season and I’ve been using the Awareness passive. For those not familiar with it, when you take fatal damage, instead of dying you vanish for 2 seconds and regenerate 50% of your life during this period.

Every time this passive procs I am being reset back to 0 stacks of Pandemonium (sorry if that’s not the correct name) as if I had died. Surely the fact that my passive prevented my death should mean I get to keep my stacks?

I don’t know if this affects any other classes as I’ve only played Demon Hunter so far.

I play dh to and it is the same. It is extreme boring hope the other char get the same.

i must change my post it is not all the time sometimes you get a grift it doesnt reset and and then you get one it reset every time.

sorry for abusing another topic for my purpose:
but the Pandemonium stacks drop occasionally when changing rift/GR floors. happens for like 5% of the time.
It can’t be a system issue for my side??? Loading screen is like 0.5-1.0 seconds and it just drops randomly instantly when the new map opens.

either it’s really only occuring to me or it’s a really widely overlooked by the community since I never seen a post about it.

AND yes probably every cheat death passive drops the stacks, too. This I’ve tested with DH and Barb.

??? Is it a bug ???

Seems like in groups the cheat deaths drop em for the whole party sometimes cuz ive been mid huge packs and lost stacks for seemingly no reason(since im WWing through packs)