P-Loot will NOT happen. Rod Fergusson on twitter

i can’t think of anything that would make me refund , the ONE thing i would like to have is more char slot , but eh even without i’ll make do and simply enjoy those 20 slot as much as possible xD

It’s settled, much like ladder only items, let’s move on and make sure charm inventory never sees the light of day.

7 Likes

You may want to check this:

Rod Fergusson on Twitter: “@NorXTroll Hey, first, I only said it was a thing that we discussed and if we were ever to do it we would make it an option for the game you create so that people have to opt in to that style. But it’s definitely not happening at launch.” / Twitter

From this it is clear that replacing FFA loot with personal loot will never happen. I 100% support this. Also, it seems quite questionable if it will ever be added as an option.

8 Likes

sorry but thats old…it’s confirmed that ploot ain’t happening

6 Likes

You may want to stop trolling. Ploot is a garbage mechanic that wont be visited upon Diablo II.

10 Likes

good god , the war seem to not be finished yet.
Both faction have fun with it
R.I.P forum’s peace i guess xD

2 Likes

changes will come just after launch so if u dont like changes back to old d2 for u
For ploot no guarantees but their will def be changes in future patches and updates and maybe when no one plays wants to play d2r because of ffa they will implement it into the game i remember when d3 first came out it was worse than old d2 and i stopped playing till ros came out with easier drop rates and with rifts being available. So maybe ploot will be put into the game in the future but we do know for launch it will be the same as old 1.14 but new graphics

hahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahah

takes deep breath

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

https://c.tenor.com/TfiO8G2b0SsAAAAM/laughing-hysterically-drax.gif

5 Likes

AND ther was the straw Graspin. you can go after somthing els now.

3 Likes

**[quote=“Bugles-2611, post:29, topic:43650, full:true”]
AND ther was the straw Graspin. and pr usual. he dont check fact befor posting…
[/quote]

**ur an idiot seriously it is already said game will be released as 1.14 with new graphics so i donno what u are complaining about ploot might get put into the game in the future maybe not maybe optional loot who knows

Cry me a river :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

tbh i dont really care anymore i thought i would be so because on priv servers i was slow back back playing on old bnet im faster than 80% of the ppl in lvl games so … but i still support ploot because everyone deserves a fair shot (i clearly dont need it and still get gears)

Good
16 characters required

1 Like

You should start thinking about your next campaign because ploot aint happening. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

The tweet this thread is about happened after that tweet.

1 Like

Yes!! Thank god! What a lovely way to end the evening.

14 Likes

The war is over. Now we can wait for the 23th in peace.

8 Likes

send these cry babies back to d3, thank god

9 Likes

Mr Bean victory dance:

13 Likes

Lol I used to love Mr bean back in the day.

2 Likes