Overuse of Abbreviations

I know alot of people in these forums have been playing the game for quite a while and are familiar with 80-95% of the items and skills and such, but for people like me who only play casually on weekends it’s extremely confusing to see abbreviations EVERYWHERE and not knowing what any of them mean. I don’t expect a dictionary but for those of us who read forum posts to try to learn something about the game it’s frustrating to know you give all the details needed to help us but we can’t read and understand which items and abilities we need.

Please try to use full names of things to make sure the rest of us can keep up, thank you.

Alternatively, you could learn what all the acronyms / abbreviations mean from the big guide about them in the New Player Help forum…

if a player says just use BOTT.

If you do not understand just ask the player or forum, hi sorry what is BOTT. I bet you many player would just explain that to you bane of the trap.

if you find yourself difficult to type that out can you imagine the rest of the players type bane of the trap to please you instead of BOTT