Overall Players PTR Feedback from here/reddit/twitter - Summarized

I tried to gather the most frequently asked features on the ptr feedback forum. Feel free to complete the list.

1 - Increse duration from triune circles.
2 - Make triune circle to trigger 5-6 seconds each time we pass through it.
3 - The Tall Man’s Finger buff - The Zombie Dog deals 750%-1000% and get increased damage from it’s rune effect for 50%.
4 - Bracer of Destruction buff - Remove the first 5 enemies restriction or increase the damage dealt range for 700-800%.
5 - Legacy of Dream should have max level 50 with it’s 99 level effect kept. Hardcores would level for 50 again when they die, but 99 it’s unestimulating.
6 - Legacy of Dream should have a slight buff for primal effect equipped item.
7 - Make by default the legendary gem Legacy of Dream be the first gem to drop from Rift Guardian.
8 - Skull Graps Ring needs a buff to ww build be viable again 700-800%.
9 - Rend skill should add a synergi boosting damage dealt after it has been casted.
10 - Stone gauntlet needs a redesign - remove the speed penalty, reduce armor increase per stack and add increased damage (stones should hurt more than flesh and bone).
11 - Echoing fury should proc on hit (including for followers and pets should get the effect benefits too). - corrected by Chetanji thanks.
12 - Redesign flavor of time for Primary +Reduces cooldown of all skills by [5.0 - 8.0]%. +5 Random Magic Properties (we don’t need movement speed - but keep this like one roll choice).
13 - Spite mojo need a 4x damage buff to be competitive (otherwise fury on cube is more rewarding).
14 - Mortick’s Bracer needs a buff - +200%-300% damage while WOTB is active.
15 - Make LoD new gem be equipable on jewelry/weapon/off hand/helm. (to promote every kind of build)

==================
Updated 03:54 pm 07/29
Overall not so viewed players PTR feedback update:

16 - Followers now proc triune circles and executioner effect while it’s equipped.
17 - Display icons for triune buffs circles. This helps colorblind to distinct between blue and purple.
18 - WD soul harvest should get a damage buff.
19 - 6 pieces wizard fire bird set bonus should to update from 200% to 400%.
20 - Monk Wave of Light needs a 500% buff damage. (It can be added to helm - [Tzo Krin’s Gaze] ).
21 - Messerschmidt’s Reaverit should buff 20% damage bonus after killing one (or after killing five) enemies for 5 seconds.
22 - Akkhan should get a better damage set bonus update.

Overall players PTR feedback on reddit and other social medias:

23 - A potion to avoid piercing/projectiles with the new itens should be welcome. When you use the pot you have 50% chance to avoid projectiles for 8 seconds.
24 - Uliana Monk Set the 2 set pieces bonus needs one upgrade to 1500%. And binding of the lost from 4-5% DR for each strike should be considered for 8% DR when you hit 5 strike or less and you kill the target. (corrected by Jay thanks).
25 - When a players has zei legendary gem equipped the triune circles generated from this player should to spawn 60 yards away from it.
26 - A new legendary potion when you use reset 30% crowd control resistance from elite/rg standing on your screen. (not stackable with another player pot use).
27 - Darklight flail redesign - increase fist of the heaven damage by 1000%.
28 - Marauder set should to cast the first 3 sentries with no CD cost and the set need to double it’s damage.
29 - To make good use from all new crafted set we should able to imbue a primal Ring of Royal Grandeur legendary power on other specific item.

====================

Updated 07/30 with other players feedback from PTR Forum:

30 - Reduce tempest rush spender consumption. Like barb monks are left behind. And since vanilla a full loadout skill focused on attack just can’t make good use from this skill.
31 - Make 2Hand characters which can’t equip any off-hand else someway to heritage other off-hand legendary power. Or just improve the cdr, attack speed, 10% damage values, since this option loose one legendary power and 10% cdr. (This would benefit HoTA barbs, wd firewall build with 2hand staff, wiz etc).

5 Likes

Why not make all other gems to 50 then? Lol …

Yes, it will promote “every kind” of building, but only LoD … This would further limit the number of competitive builds…

It’s a free buff on season 17. Beyond the difficult to drop each legendary/ancient with proper rolls you are adding to level a gem to 99 to achieve it’s full potential so when HC dies it’s stack over stack lost. For hardcores it’s overload from stackes to achieve it’s full damage potential. Second the way it is 99 to achieve full damage potential then the players would need to use other set to level this gem to 99. Changing to 50 would easily allow players to be able to use this LoD setup to climb for power and paragon. Example if you start with Crusader Invoker Set from the moment you equip the set you are able to do t16 from the very beginning moment and this do not happen with LoD - so max level to 50 it’s a good number.

Mostly points are just summarized i skipped all the justification explanation from each player feedback to keep it short.

Correction: (including for Followers)… not pets.

I def want Followers to proc Executioner and Flavor of Time

Otherwise I agree with most of the other ideas listed!

I updated with that correction thanks.

Firstly, nice idea in consolidating these. I think you have gotten most if not all the main topics. Even some I hadn’t seen as yet.

Particularly…

Is this correct? Binding of the Lost already gives up to 5% DR p/stack
(Between 4%-5%, up to 14 stacks)

4% p/strike = 56% DR
5% p/strike = 70% DR

https://us.diablo3.com/en/item/binding-of-the-lost-P61_Unique_Belt_03

At 8 stacks, if I’m not mistaken, it would give 118% DR. Is this a typo somewhere?

The main gripe I’m aware of with this belt, is the fact it doesn’t refresh your max stacks on use of SSS, but instead replaces the stacks with however many times your last SSS struck. So if you kill things in one hit, you only get one stack until you can cast SSS again. Even if you had max stacks running at the time.

Would be nice if this worked like the Necro’s Bone Armour or WD’s Soul Harvest where even a single hit could refresh the max stacks, if you already had them.

2 Likes

Yeah you are right. I will update it again the idea it was up to 8% DR when you kill with less than 5 stackes. So you refresh your DR if you are walking and you need it. But i’m not so familiar with monk now i realized i wrong summarized it. The number for itself i don’t know if is high/good/low. But it’s good to generate focus feedback for CMs.

But i liked your idea you refresh your max stack. Maybe when you kill a monster with less than 4 stackes it should give a skill cooldown reduce bonus too.

The Squirt’s necklace needs a buff icon to show how long the buff is increasing/decreasing, and the necklace’s DR is bugged (doesn’t ramp up to 50%) so needs to be fixed.

This is on oven. I hope it come out from the oven to d3.