Other D4 classes you'd like to see?

On the bright side: If this happens, maybe I can catch it during a sale when it’s 50% off. :wink:

Yeah. I’m sure they won’t let us archers down. :pray:

1 Like

More than likely these will be the other two.

Holy Warrior (Crusader Like) or a Priest like caster that can use paladin like auras with holy magic. Would be a perfect class to have some support with but still stick to their “This is Diablo we fight monsters” philosophy.

Ranger (Amazon/Demon Hunter)

Expansions/New Classes
Dark Summoner (Necro) Self explanatory.

Brawler (Monk) - Honestly I’d love to see a monk focusing more on hand to hand combat than any weird skills like Wave of Light. Feel like a true martial arts master.

Trap Master/Explosives Expert (Demolitionist from Grim Dawn) - Focus on using Explosives, Traps, etc. Set enemies ablaze. Could even have unique items like Bomb bags as a weapon slot. Bring back a skill like Grenades from the DH.

Melee Mage (A mage wielding different melee weapons and imbuing them with magic. Melee Mages can send waves of magic from their swords and though their magic is great their skills in melee is nothing to scoff at. The very air shakes at the swing of their blade.)

1 Like

Why can’t we have a super fat class? Morbidly obese character who’s attacks center around reckless gluttony. Call him the Demon Eater or something. Instead of potions; Hamburgers. Weapons; giant forks, spoons, spatulas, and meat cleavers. Armor could be made of various cuts of meat, bacon helmet anyone?

C’mon, this idea is pure win.

Butcher Class. Can only wield two handed weapons. Slow with large sweeping attacks. That actually wouldn’t be bad. lol

Anybody that looks at my profile, once they fix it will see I main DH.
I’ve played all classes though

I like the choices so far though I am surprised the Druid is Bigger then the Barb.
The Barbarian and Sorc are staples of Diablo so are a given.

Stating that, the Necromancer should be one of the other 2 classes
The 5th, I would like to see my DH or the Assassin, but would also like to see something new. I’m not an inventive guy so have no clue but something new would be nice.

1 Like

I really hope they put in the baker in D4!

Oh! I like this idea.

Definitely, can equip Axes. 1-Hand and 2-Handed. Or Bows and Crossbows. Could still include an Arsenal System like the D4 Barbarian. Can lay Traps too.

Also: “Ranger”, non-gender specific Class. Could be Male or Female.

Yes! I like it. :+1:

Additional Skills:

1. Toxic Puke: Hurl poisonous pools that damage enemies that stand in them.
  2. Deadly Fart: Produces noxious gas that damages all enemies within 15 yards.

Thanks! I needed that.

Battle magus- can equip staves and 1 hand sword with shield. Wears chain mail type armor. Can buff weapons with elements i.e. firebrand sword or staff.

Demon assassin- enslaves demons with traps. Uses katars or swords dual wield only. Can send demons into other groups of enemies and detonate the traps. Leather armor types has a high dex to avoid attacks or high parry rate.

Light Warrior- uses the power of holy to buff self and allies. Has heavy armor and uses 2 handed weapons. Of course has holy powers that damage evil beings and has a heal power for themselves or damage unholy enemies. Uses one or two handed clubs/scepters.

Illithid- uses nature magic i.e. bramble vines, molten boulder, sundered lands. This will be natures way of fighting back the evil of sanctuary. Can use axes and polearms. Uses trees as armor.

Occultist- uses control magic to enslave enemies. Curses them and uses them to his advantage. Wears cloth armor so he is weak defensively, so the more enslaved he has the more tanky he becomes. Uses crossbows and bows that fires enchanted projectiles.

1 Like

Just give a spectrum like Path of Exile, and let us combine them how we want.

Str

Str/Dex

Dex

Dex/Int

Int

Str/Int

Ya’ll keep asking for action figures over lego, and only like 6 of you are going to be happy because that’s all Blizzard will make.

Just seems like that’s how it’s going to be I guess. Disappointing really.

1 Like

all d2 class

for old class d2 paladin and d2 necro

Templar class, Bard, and Drunken Master

What about dwarves or elves? There are a variety of races in D&D.

I can see watching Two Towers then deciding to play a dwarf like Gimly.

Gimly ,“We dwarves are natural sprinters. Very dangerous from a short distance.”

Amazon for sure with Spears. Miss the javazon a lot

1 Like

As the other caster Sorceress has a new Chilling mechanic, the a Fire - Burning mechanic. would work well.

Necro or bust.

Necros always been my favourite class, and i along with several others were extremely dissapointed it wasnt in at launch for d3.

A Ranger and a Monk/Cleric (or Paladin or Valkyrie)

Ranger with a arcane/range and/or pet focus

Monk/Cleric with a punching things in the face focus.

1 Like

I would love to see a dark paladin , or like someone who isnt in it for saving the world , dark knight works too. Amazon would be nice to see to make a return , i also had the most fun with the monk.

Darkknight
Amazon
Monk

1 Like

Amazon/Paladin/Let’s see something not seen before. Let’s get like a demonologist class. One where you can summon hordes of small or large demons throw spells that weaken and damage over time. Or better yet an alchemist class that tosses volatile payloads and traps at their enemies with DoT effects, AoEs, etc.

I like where you’re head’s at here and I think you’re thinking in the right way with the Amazon. I think the fluid shapeshifting and the Arsenal-type systems are really great ideas and I don’t feel like that should be held to the barb alone. An Amazon is a great way to get this design philosophy to other classes.

I’d love to see a brand new melee class at some point with an expansion. It’s not a very well defined archetype but I’d really like them to do something like a ‘swashbuckler’ / ‘pirate’ / ‘scoundrel’ / 'fencer.

1 Like

A teddybear summoning, unicorn riding Whimsydale Princess. :grinning:

1 Like