Other D4 classes you'd like to see?

They could come up with a class named Gladiator to bypass the Amazon gender-lock.

And it could be like the barbarian arsenal system:

• Bow/Xbow + quiver
  • Javelin + Shield

Like shooting enemies from range and going in for the kill.

1 Like

I want an old necromancer from Diablo 2 with a bunch of summoned skeletons so I can walk and collect loot. The necromancer in Diablo 3 was terrible. Make a normal necromancer without having to press buttons (only to summon new minien and curses). I wonā€™t buy a game until a necromancer is added to it.

what is druid for 1000.
Dude was almost more power/melee based looking than barb in the plays I saw. I hope and expect thereā€™ll be magic build possible druids, but he looked to be, first and foremost, melee centric in the videos I saw. So itā€™d be three melee range.

Yā€™all that want a death knight go back to WoW please.

There is no death knight in Diablo universe!! He would be a demon and therefore an enemy of sanctuary. The necro is different because tragā€™oul the star dragon which blessed the necro with his white skin and control over the dead. I could see the death knight as a necro summon, but not a stand alone character. Lillith is back, Uldyssian killed her when he almost tore the world asunder. He was the first nephillim barbarian along with his brother Mendeln the first necromancer, then they had an ranger/hunter, and then finally a healer/sorceress. The only nephellim they had were Mendeln and Uldyssian and they were very very powerful, enough to take down the queen of Sanctuary. D3 characters are a joke compared to Uldyssian or Mendeln. Yes theybare powerful and can handle what was thrown at them. Now that the queen demon is back she is going to empower her kin. These enemies are (hopefully) going to be more powerful than D3 enemies. If you want get D2LoD and download median xl to get more playable story from the original sin wars trilogy.

1 Like

Immoral includes D3 classes as well. You have TWO games with D3 classes. Please keep the D3 filth out of this game. Monk, WDā€¦ really?

1 Like

Amazon and Diablo 2 style (not exact) necromancer.

Iā€™d like to see a Rogue/Demon Hunter, and a Paladin/Crusader for the base game, and Necromancer for the first expansion.

I hope they add a ranged class and a summoner class.

I would really like to see WD coming back. It probably wont happen though, as people seem to prefer the necro. And while I do enjoy the necro as well (and will probably play it, if itā€™s the summoner class of the roster), I think WD has a very fun concept, it has IMO above than average originality (compared to other classes from other Blizzard games and games from other studios), and so much unexplored potential to really thrive in the darker setting of D4.

If not on launch, hopefully we can have it in an xpac.

2 Likes

Mostly Amazon but only with javellins/spears; it will give a room for DH as well as a crossbow/bow character.
Then Assassin with traps; Pal/Crus, Necromancer, WD, Monk :slight_smile:

I am responding Monk for the sake of my husband, who over the years has slowly stopped playing any other class.

1 Like

So, it seems that idea of adding Amazon-like class is shared by almost everyone. I bet it has to happen. No bow-class in RPG is not going to happen

So the question is about 2nd spot. From what I have read it seems to me that melee class (tank with a shield, light or dark) is more popular than another intelligance/range class such as necromancer/wd or similar stuff. Presonally I would prefer another caster/INT class for I am intelligence class in a real life as well haha

1 Like

New character archetype, what about Demon\Creature class?

Resource system: call of evil & tranquility (it swaps if you are not in combat)

Skills (dark magic) change depending on the state (call of evil or tranquility) bringing strategy aspect in combat.

Weapons: Different attributes of hell/Sanctuary, mystic, ritual, symbolic stuff

Background history:

The first generation of nephalems were called the Ancients. It is believed that they set out exploring, seeking answers, attempting to understand the world in which they lived. Tyrael would later believe that some early nephalem were born more demon than angelā€¦

If angels can betray their own kind and humanity why Demon canā€™t give up on serving the prime evils.

Maybe not at start but, i would like to see

1. Demonologist/Warlock: summons demons and Rituals as buffs/debuffs. Cast some damaging spells and little Utility. (One play style focuses on the warlocks 1 permanent pet.)

2. Necromancer: similar to D2. Horde summoner/ curses for buffs/debuffs and damaging spell casting.

3. Witch Doctor: dots damage/summoning like D3/hex as buffs/debuffs. Spell casting damaging spells.

These are the main 3 i want in D4.
Take Care
Be Safe
Stay Safe

2 Likes

I personally would like to see new classes for the last two. It just seems rehashed if you have 5 classes from an old game. Thereā€™s tons of lore to check out and so many ideas to look to.

As for paladin I think they wonā€™t make it because they say the light as abandoned the world almost everywhere. Might be wrong though.

At least if they bring old char back make it so they change role like a spear and shield amazon or tank necro with sword and shield.

What about like a jack class?

You get some barb like abilities, some sorc like abilities, some ranged abilities, some curse abilitiesā€¦

Access to all class specific gear and sets.

well i pretty much assume, they will add a tank (paladin) and a rouge class for ranged and daggers (demon hunter) but i love pole fighters like the monk^^
i just dont think, it will make a return

of course. I just hope they get creative.

Like a chronomancer. always loved those. Manipulating time and fast attack.

or an alchemist with bow and stealth

or a crazy dude who uses parts of demons as armor.

Paladin/Crusader - They actually need a holy figure in the game
Ranged - Amazon/Demon Hunter

thatā€™s kind of what i was saying. I think a knight who leads a dead army as a pet class would be cool, and could have the more spirit magic of necro and wd to cast. add in some auras and ā€œcursed aurasā€ and youā€™ve got a pretty cool character. Since there is so much focus on diablo 4 being ā€œdarkā€ and the absence of light due to the angels locking us out, I think a character who once relied on the light and now has to embrace the dark to fight off evil is a really cool concept. As for the other character, I like the idea of an ā€œadventurerā€ style character. It would kind of be like link from zelda I guess, swapping between bow, melee, and gadgets depending on the situation. A solid all rounder in combat who can focus in multiple directions at once or in one specific discipline. really and amazon/dh and assassin hybrid, but less focused on ā€œassassin-yā€ things, is more an adventurous hero, skilled at roughing the wilderness and taking what the world throws at them and countering it with cunning.