<Orphan> Seasonal Orphans (NA) *Recruiting*

We are the Seasonal Orphans, currently playing on NA servers. We’re starting a new thread since our previous one hit the max reply cap of 500 posts.

Originally we were a fairly casual clan, but have transitioned into a more serious, leaderboard push clan. We are extremely active and stay near clan cap, but are in the process of opening more space as we transition out the in-actives and those who are no longer playing this season. We do implement requirements after a few weeks that increase throughout the season, we request all members to meet those requirements. But they are nothing extreme and can be easily reached with simply playing actively. We absolutely do not tolerate cheating. No botting, no mods, no 3rd party programs/overlay software.

We heavily encourage the use of discord, as it makes coordination with fellow clan members and your party easier. And since we’re aiming towards the leaderboards, that coordination and communication is crucial. As for the requirements that are requested of members, if you feel that you may not meet them when they are increased, the clan is very welcoming and will help you reach that mark, as long as you’re willing to commit and run with the crew.

If you have any questions, concerns or need more info. Please leave a reply here, and I will get back to you as soon as I can :slight_smile: I hope to see your thread response soon! If the clan is full, we do have a public community, Seasonal Orphan Meta, that players can join and group with current clan members

Player advisory, we are a mature clan. So expect adult language and references at times. Especially in jokes lol

I’ve grouped with Orphan before and I’ll send another request when I get on next.

Sounds good :slight_smile: I’ll be on most of the night. We’ll get you accepted

Hey Covin - I’m interested in joining and learning more. Whats the best way to connect?

Heyas OHaara :slight_smile: If you wanted to talk more about the clan, I can send you a friend request. Or if you want to jump right in and get to know us, I can skip straight to sending a clan invite lol

Sure. I just requested one.

Hey I’d love to join, looking to go hard this season. lol.

id love to get in and run with a clan! ive played off and on since launch and never played with a clan before. im currently in one that was inactive when i joined (buddy irl invited me) I mainly play hardcore hope that wouldn’t be an issue

Welcome to Orphan, Legalizelt :slight_smile:

And we’d love to have you Zealousmonk, I’ll send an invite your way :slight_smile:

Hi I was wondering if you guys are SC or HC or both?

Heyas Kimee, we’re both. Mostly SC, but we have a decent group, including myself, that pretty much strictly play HC

I’m looking for a clan that can teach me how to run rats/meta runs and stays with the game through the season instead of just the first two weeks. I typically play pretty late at night. Think there’s a spot for me with Orphan?

Heyas, sorry for the slow reply. Got stuck at work all morning. I’ll be honest, we do have quite a few members who only play for about the 1st month, then head off to play wow or whatever else. But we do have a lot of experienced veterans that play the full duration. The clan is a little quiet today since we’re pretty much only seasonal. Everyone takes a break to recover during the week between seasons.

But over the course of tonight, and tomorrow as people get home from work. Activity will drastically pick up. We usually average 60-80 people on at any point during season launch. If that sounds like your cup of tea, we’d be happy to have you and help get you going with meta and rat runs. I only ask to be patient today and tomorrow as I continue to cycle out inactives and recruit fresh blood, I mean members :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m interested! Looking for more players to grind with. Want to push leaderboards and get into some group push and speed runs this season. I sent a request in game.

Welcome to the Orphanage, Tal0s! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sent a request looking to smash this season!

And accepted, welcome aboard!

LOL… somethings never change :slight_smile:

1 Like

dumb question bro. did you send that invite? and if you did do i accept in game or here on blizzard? lol. been in the hospital until today and im about to get on.

Yup yup, I sent it but it may have expired. I’ll send you another :slight_smile: