(Oracle) Mistakes Were Made Recruiting (US)

Hello Everyone, I am the leader of a growing clan of 29 members. We met through game and now were all all one fairly regularly.

Currently all of us are playing Seasonal. We are looking for more players to join, who are non-toxic and mature.

Our clan is made up of new players and veterans, willing to answer questions and help out others.

Looking to setup weekend events, maybe grinding achievements, hardcore. have any ideas pm me.

Have any questions? Looking for friends to play with? Add me on Bnet Castilleo#1157 or Discord Castilleo#3306

See you in game!

sent request to join clan, and added you on Bnet

thanks for checking us out, I sent you a request

Interested in joining! I have a couple lvl 70 seasonal characters. I’m trying to gear them up and running into some difficulty because no one is really responding in the communities I’ve joined. Most of my stuff is SSF so far so I could use some help and it would be cool to make some friends

Are you still active and recruiting? Thank you :slight_smile: I sent a request, if you were.

We are still recruiting if anyone is interested!

Hey, I am interested if you are still recruiting. I am a returning player, hardcore turned casual due to work and school. Looking for a group to progress in end game with :slight_smile:

Castilleo#3306 awesome dude hit me up

Just started playing seasonal this season. Would love to get in a clan or group play

i’m interested. Can u pm about the clan. What time are you usually on?