Only party leader may start game!

Getting really irritated having to re type my issue over and over!

No matter what mode I try I cannot create a game unless the party leader starts it but I’m not in a party!!! I play this game more than anything. Please fix it blizzard, I pay you enough money for WoW as it is!

This will soon be locked. They told us 14 days ago, that they have sent the message to the team that can fix it. But no fixes.
I found a reddit post from 5months ago with the same issue with no solutions.
So I think they just don’t care / focused on D4.

When there’s an active thread about the issue, we like to focus the discussion on the primary thread. There’s a handful of issues in Diablo III at the moment that we’re tracking. The primary thread for party leader errors is on this thread.

We care about our Diablo III community and this is still on our radar. While it’s understandly frustrating, some situations can take some time to resolve, but hopefully we’ll have an update soon! This issue has not been forgotten and it’s still open for our team to look into. We’re waiting for updates on the situation to share with you all! Please stay tuned on our primary thread for updates!

Going to go ahead and lock this to keep the discussions focused on our primary thread. Thank you for your reports!