Only blizz dev answer about Saders and i am done after!

Seriously!
You even boosted GOD above the already OP Natalya’s.
You boosted WD which is absolutely fine even though he needed something else.
Now we have Crusader who has NO position in 4 man meta and never had,he has a PTSD version of pushing build that causes Epilepsy also ( we lost BOMBARDMENT AKKHAN for this ) , then we have FoH which a freaking FoH addition on 2 piece is gonna make it fine for pushing,and it is the class that gets the 150 LAST and by BLEEDING both from your Eyes and Hands from pushing this PTSD Akkhan reworked set.

Seriously my question to you is WHY so much ignorance and Hate towards Saders…
WHY!
Because we have AoV speedfarming Gr90s smoothly?
WHY!
IF you answer me honestly , THEN i am forever done with D3…

I’m really glad for WD but yeah, its sad they didnt do anything for saders, was really optimistic that they’d add the angelic power as a legendary power, a lot of people requested it.

What bad did i say ?
Unless truth is bad !
I am as kind as i can get from playind Crusader only the last 4 years.
And i was honestly waiting the last ever D3 season to be at least Decent for Saders.
Instead EVERYBODY gets something while we get nothing and we lose the best ever power we had , auto FoH from S27.
If some1 answers me honestly the reason Crusaders are being hated ( because they aer ) then i will be forever done with asking that question.
It even has become a meme for god’s sake!
The other day some1 saw the SMALL buff to Wiz Typhon in a streamer’s chat and said : “Wow this is a punch in the face.I might as well go play Crusader”.

If you would bother to read the link, you’d understand why it was posted.

You’d also realize why this thread is a complete waste of time.

What the F’n Underworld is the incentive in telling you anything honestly if it means you Bravata and don’t give them more money in the future?

Empty threat meet a mirror.

Me see you talk england very bester.

Ja, yo soy родной.

ありがとう.

Yeah, since they killed akk bomb I haven’t played sader. Happy WD got a buff … kinda, guess it’s a decent build but definitely not the fix they needed.

1 Like

Oh if WDs had someone like you back when they were neglected for many sesons straight. But barely anyone cried with them, mostly people were like “Lol blizz hates WD” “Delet WD such a useless class” etc. I won’t be like that, i wish blizz will sneak in a last minute buff for the saders.

1 Like

If you haven’t played FoH sader this season you missed out on one of the best farm builds this game has ever seen.

1 Like

cries in singleplayer lag

1 Like

They probably wanted to buff saders too, but ran out of time.

A buddy of mine farmed 2s with me for a little bit, it was cool but idk if I’d go as far as saying best farming build. Also the lag lol, I am told solo farming is ok lag wise but anything other than that my god. 4 man’s was unbearable.

I was planning on playing WD before patch notes. It’s the class I end up with no matter what I start with anyway. I just like playing WD better than others, and I will play it even if it’s lacking compared to other classes.

Nice to see WD got a little boost though.

Monkeys beware: WD has 6 buttons to push.

1 Like

Keep in mind every class is getting a 15-30 tier boost from the season theme. Crusaders will be almost as strong as soul shard bombsader was.

With that said, the Akkahn rework did not go well. Most of the builds feel very stale. Seasons & patch cycles maybe biannually moving forward? Is having a crusader take up character slots & inventory space counter productive? For non season yes. Season? Maybe 1 would be okay if the season drags on & you get bored.

I have like 3 or 4 saders now with augged gear. LoD is my favorite but if they do change items id need to refarm them anyways. If they get nothing this cycle im casting them & all their stuff into the abyss freeing up stuff for classes who are set up to succeed.

No flames, no hate, just my plans.