Only available to party leaders

When ever I try to join the game the join game button is greyed out and it says only available to party leaders I restarted and reinstalled but still same problem

1 Like

Just encountered this myself. I have done the uninstall/re-install and looked for updates as well. So far, nothing seems to work, and previous threads to have an actual fix.

1 Like

Same issue… and I wasnt even in a party previously

1 Like

This issue is ongoing

Amazing that a planned maintenance was so poorly implemented to cause this many huge issues.
I’m in the same boat. In a party that doesn’t exist, and not as leader. Chat is completely offline, and friends list is totally empty.
What sort of “professional” IT/Programmer/Developer has the aptitude (ineptitude) to break so many things with a simple maintenance?
As of now it has been almost 5 hours since the chat issues started, and the other issues presented themselves. Think they will actually resolve it in a timely manner? Or are we all going to be sitting for a few days while their idiots scratch their heads and ask the players to find viable solutions, as they usually end up doing?

4 Likes

same issue here. Can’t start a game. Haven’t played in about a year.

Bummer! I can’t even play after their maintenance

1 Like

Great Maintenance Blizzard, now we can´t play :triumph: :rage:

2 Likes

It wasn’t maintenance, it was demolition apparently.

Yup. Same here. Cannot play at all. And I just bought the game after finishing the starter

Seems like a great time to say Welcome!
Also, don’t get your hopes up. Bizz puts no effort into their games or fixing them properly since d2:lod came out.

Same problem here!
I can’t enter the game.

I was having the same problem. What worked for me was force closing battle.net and the battle.net update agent while the battle.net app was still running. I was able to get in after that with no problem, no system reboot required. Hope this helps someone else.

2 Likes

Yep it works, just close the battle.net from startup icons.