Start Game Greyed Out - Unable to join game, only available to party leader

any luck yet, still unable to play?

1 Like

no nothing yet im in the same boat as you san still unable to play

how do I send it to u

many post it in reply to the person who sent instructions?

1 Like

when the blue is on I will send him the file san and when we know how to resolve this I will help you to buddy :slight_smile:

Hey all,

Thanks for the reports so far. We are investigating this on our end but unfortunately we don’t have a lot to share at the moment.

This issue could have been caused by connection issues in the past, however that does not appear to be the case for those that are experiencing it in this thread. So we actually do not need WinMTR tests to help the investigation.

Once we have news to share we will make sure to update everyone here. For now, please be patient and hang tight. Thank you!

1 Like

im sure it was the update sir as all 7 people and me experienced this 2-3 days ago RIGHT AFTER THE UPDATE. SIGH. LIKE…WE WERE ALL PLAYING ON THE SAME INTERNET PERF UNTIL THE UP[DATE THEN BAM NO DIABLO 3 FOR 3 DAYS. HMMMMMMMM

OK I HAVE POSTED THE URL OF THIS POST TO 4 OTHERS POSTING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM…HOPEFULLY PEOPLE SEE ITS MAAANY HAVING THIS AFTER THE UPDATE ;0strong text

What part of “Please be patient” don’t you understand ?

NOT PLAYING FOR 3 DAYS AND MISSING OUT ON ptr PART………KEEP PLAYING AND LEAVE US TO SUFFER :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: MYB

any word yet still unable to play with the other 20+ people now…who knows how many more who don’t know about the forums. we are the voice for them so im sorry to bother every day but we all have been not able to play for 5-6 days now and will probably miss out on PTR altogether…SIGH.

im in the same boat man tomorrow will be a week of start game greyed out

1 Like

we would like an update pls blue,7 days now no diablo 3…

havent been able to play since 1 week lol. goodbye season 18

1 Like

sorry to hear that bro theres dozens of people here now and they deleted our post from the main page to ‘‘sweep this under the rug’’ im sure they are just working on the others who can play making sure there game is perfect instead of making sure the bug that’s preventing MANY people not playing is fixed first which is what they should do to prevent streamers from filing a class action lawsuit soon…imo.

Followed all the steps provided. i.e., restarted network and flushed cache. STILL NOT WORKING. imagine that. why’s this game always broken?

1 Like

yeah…no reply other than its a know bug, and to stay tuned…basically, saying find another game we aren’t in a rush to fix this…

1 Like

we are waiting for an update…7 days now. so many not able to play PTR or the end of season 18. so sad :frowning:

that’s blizzard right here, season is over for us, just hoping we’ll be able to play S19 or they won’t give a damn about us

1 Like

blue we would all like an update please as to when we will all be able to play

1 Like