Online lobby D2R PS4/PS5 suggestion

I am writing this post as a PS5 user. We all know very well how the gaming console community reacted to the online gaming lobby. Everyone is writing about the ability to use the keyboard and mouse. I am absolutely for it, but as an option. However, I have a slightly different suggestion for writing text on PS5 or Xbox. Once, even Blizzard’s COE himself said, " Don’t you guys have phones?". Maybe there is a solution in this statement? Many console games use the second screen. In the case of Sony, it is PSApp. Make it possible for a player to use a smartphone as a keyboard?
It would be great if this post teased one of the Blizzard employees. Maybe that solution would be a golden mean and a remedy for a fatal way of creating and joining team games.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post.
See you at the sanctuary.

I don’t know but, they need to clarify if it’s going to change and if not, they need to communicate with the player base and try to find a happy medium, because the way it was setup last weekend WILL NOT WORK

They need to tell us answer the easy question will u give console players the same lobby then pc gamers or not thats all we need to know

Im sorry for Caps Lock, but…

NO LOBBY and NO MAKING GAME NAMES - RUINS EVERYTHING.

How can we do baalruns? Trade? How can we manage fair pvp?

IT IS 99% not the game i loved… Nobody will buy it without basic functions that were in original.

And PC gamers have those functions! WHY? Why there is such discrimination ?

I have bought every game from Blizzard, but now i think we shall boycott this, sorry guys…for emotions…

1 Like

How should you ever trade in Diablo2, what is necessary to make progress in Endgame (!), if there are 1. no lobbies on ps4 and 2. there is a bug which makes your items drop when the other player closes the trading window?

Without a specific answer to both points, only one conclusion can be drawn:

In the PS4 version of Diablo2 you cannot make progress in the endgame !!!

Because the combination of rare but necessary items for all builds and no way for safe trading (and trade in general).

What is Blizzard thinking!?:rage:

At least say you fix both in the future.

1 Like

Hello, i must say my opinion that Diablo 2 with no ingame chat, with zero chance how to make friends to play and trade is total wrong. My experiens from pc was legendary now on PS4 i buy game where multiplayer canot works without comunication and chance get to game with players… Im realy very disapointed…