On a Good Day Conquest bugged

On a Good Day conquest seems to be bugged for ma and isn’t counting towards my season journey. Is this a known issue or is it just me?

Gotta have all three gems in inventory and / or equipped on your character at the same; if you’d had one at lvl65+ and used it at the cube to enhance your gear, then it won’t count for the conquest.

I have the conquest unlocked it just count on the season journey page. On the seasons journey page it still reads as 0 out of 2 conquests completed, i also have a lvl73, 76 and an 85 on my main character.

How far through the season journey are you? You might have to complete up to “Destroyer” for the conquests to start registering.

I have completed up to Conqueror and have 7 out of 8 objectives completed in Conqueror.

That is weird. You have to complete one conquest to finish Destroyer and unlock Conqueror, but you’re showing 0/2 conquests for Conqueror? Should be showing one at minimum.

Only thing I can think of now is that you haven’t done everything for one previous chapter, so although you can do the requirements for Destroyer & Conqueror they’re not actually unlocked.

1 Like

Okay thank you i will play around a bit longer ans see if i can fix it.

Okay Ive just had a really good look. Everything is 100% completed up to Conqueror. All rewards claimed, and still that conquest has not updated and still records as 0/2 conquest completed for the season… this sucks.

Look at #6, it could help you

1 Like

Try going back into a GR with the Hero that has the 3 high level gems equipped and upgrade one of them.
This may correct it.
I’m a bit confused, though. Profile only shows one Character with gems equipped and they are at level 25.