OK I'm ready. Bring on Season 25. Let's see how this goes

I’ve cleared my seasonal stash. Deleted some characters. I could have done this sooner, but it is done now. Groceries are scheduled for delivery. I hope this next season goes smoothly and is full of fun.

4 Likes

How far in advance do you do your shopping? Hell, I shop when I discover I’m out of milk mid cooking. (really should try to break the habit of putting empty cartons back in the fridge.)

2 Likes

My family is not super efficient with shopping either but I like having a shopping list and a plan ready for the food spending. When the devs are ready to start S-25 I’ll have my fruit smoothy and healthy snacks ready. Its time to give the devs their Ethereals back, put S-24 to bed, and fire up S-25.

Now we know you’re lying.

2 Likes

You know the method of ending and starting a seson. You can see other seson end/start patterns an figure it out in advance.

• Rice and Beans (hot)
  • Lettuce, Spinach, Kale, Tomatoes, Purple Onions, Green & Red peppers, shredded carrots, shredded purple cabbage, cheddar & mozzarella cheese (cold)
  • Grilled or breaded lemon garlic chicken (pre-cooked, sliced up, cold)

Put the above into a Sun dried tomato flavored burrito wrap with either Ranch or Thousand Island dressing. This will be the meal right before season starts.

Guacamole and corn chips for snacks along with a fruit smoothy cup below.

Blend the following:

• 1 Banana
  • Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries
  • Peanut Butter
  • Plain Yogurt
  • 1 apple
  • 1 pear
  • 2 Kiwis
  • 1 handful of Wheaties Cereal (vitamin b12)
  • 16 ounces of water or milk

Serve and sip.

The above is rocket fuel. Make a half pot of coffee (the Stim Pack). There is plenty of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and protein. Fully fueled up with an added splash of caffeine and I’m ready for action. I make the same burrito and a fruit smoothy cup for the wife and that keeps her happy.

Nice. I too have this confirmed for me.

Sorry if my memory fails me but weren’t you the one who posted about getting completely burned out by playing too much in the beginning of this season in order to get all the 21 ethereals?
Again sorry if I’m completely wrong.

But but, Blizzard is not ready yet.

2 Likes

Your recollection is off.

The burrito, yummy. The smoothie, for me, take the peanut butter out and I will drink it.

Sure looks like you.

3 Likes

Jazz said…

No I was not totally burned out so his recollection is off. I did say this about the Ethereal hunt…

It was tolerable thankfully, but not fun for me.

You wrote about removing yourself from all games, even newspapers etc. Sounds like burned out.

2 Likes

I was heading in the direction of burnout, which lead me to back away from stuff to give myself time. Real burnout is how I feel about WoW.

“I stopped playing all video games. No betas, no RPGs, no FPS, no RTS, no MOBAs, no crossword puzzles, no Sudoku, no chess, no checkers… not even witty banter. I barely touch the forums. I’ve avoided the news/newspapers as much as possible outside the weather and some financial news. Its like my body is rejecting all that I find fun. It is like having a poisoned spirit. I burned 2 vacation days and slept for the majority of those 48 hours. I have not felt like this in more than a decade and its definitely not healthy.”

This is a burn out. Not on a way to one.

2 Likes

Yeah, I bet. The above is probably more carbohydrate than I eat in two weeks.