NS Blacksmith sort by can equip and have materials not working

I just got the game for NS and while I had no problems with it on the ps3 version, whenever I try to sort my blacksmith by can equip or have materials, it doesn’t sort out any items. I’ve been playing as a new seasonal character, and have to scroll through every higher level plan to get down to the lower level things, regardless of !y sort settings.

1 Like

I am having this issue too but on PC. This issue happened right after I upgraded the blacksmith to max level. I was not level 70 yet (seasonal). The crafting (weapon and sword) tabs no longer “Sort by Highest Usable” or “Have Materials.” Upon Opening all sub categories are collapsed. All patterns are present when expanded, but no longer open automatically when “All” is selected. When “Highest Usable” is selected in the drop down, a few categories open, but its random and several yellow patterns appear when only one should be visible (the highest level one).

Level 44 Seasonal Wizard Xbox One:
Options available are “All”, “Can Equip”, and “Have Materials”
(From default to selected)
“All” functions properly.
“Can Equip” removes TYPES of equipment that I cannot equip, like flails, scythes, etc. Level 70 items are still visible.
“Have Materials” is properly removing items that I don’t have the right materials for.

To Jestings: I believe you might want to double check these conditions as I don’t believe the level of the items in question were ever intended to be apart of the “can equip” conditional. I AGREE however that it should be that way. Otherwise, I’d say it seems that yours is functioning. On the PS3 would it not let you see level 70 items as levels lower than 70? Because that would be real nice if it functioned the way you’re expecting it to haha. I questioned this filter when I first started playing.

To Rumblegut: Your situation seems to be different from Jestings and actually seems to be a serious problem. Have you tried rebooting the game (either from menu, the game itself or the xbox) and trying again?

Crafted level 70 items can have the Secondary Affix of “Reduced Level Requirement” and that affix can have a value between 2 and 30, i.e. it’s possible to craft a level 70 item that you could wear at level 40. As your hero is level 44, perhaps it’s showing the level 70 craftables because you could, potentially, use them.