NS Amiibo portal 8000+ hr cooldown

I just got the switch version for Christmas and after the first use of my treasure goblin amiibo it said 21 hours until it’s available again, i went to use it the next day and it changed to 8803 hours and i can’t use any amiibo for the random monster summon either it says the same cooldown…my dad has done everything exactly as i have and it is letting him do it at the right times i just have to wait over a year to use my amiibos again.

update : so the only thing i did differenty since we both started playing was change my region to see if i could buy a japanese only region game in the switch console settings.

I tested both types of amiibo portals treasure goblin and random yellow enemy 8804 hour cooldown on both, made non seasonal character same cooldown, made a new seasonal character same cooldown.

I was only level 24 so i just deleted my save completely and started over and i can use the portals like normal with the proper cooldowns as far as i can tell.

I even tried restoring my online backup and the 8804 hour cooldown is back so it is directly linked to something in my original save being effected.

So i guess if you ever move to another country don’t change your switch to the region or suffer a 8800+ hour cooldown on your Amiibo portals

Bumped. I need blizzard to respond to this with a fix. If your kid or nephews mess with your clock you get screwed from ever using the amiibo again! I need an answer and a fix Blizzard! PLEASE. I own your game on every platform and have 5000 hours played. I just enjoy casual play on switch during seasons and now I can’t use my amiibo til next year!