[Now Live] Patch 2.6.7a Update

Sounds great, thank you for the update!

1 Like

This is “up to date communication ” at its best! Thx Nev for the good news!))

4 Likes

Downloading (20 chars)

Live on EU region. Finally.

yes… downloading on Americas too…

2.6.7a has been deployed to all regions, and the Era reset has also been completed.

Good luck, have fun, and see you in Sanctuary, everyone!

7 Likes

I have updated … I have closed battlenet … I have opened battlenet again … and I get the 2.6.7 … WTF Blizzard !! I no longer appears 2.6.7a … why !?

There is no “A” in the version’s number. (This seems to be intended)

What is the number? I now see the 2.6.7.64160 …

Should be correct… (you want to check if you can see newly added entries to the leaderboards)

Ok … because when I updated another number came out …

So bazooka reverted , not reverted? No info in the patch notes.

Bad buff to WW barb. You should leave the belt alone, and just buffed the 6 piece set from 10,000 to 14,000% or so instead this way WW does dmg and not just Rend only. adding for more customization.

This was what made WW Barb so bad in the first place.

The reliance on WW and AD made the build lag up the game bad enough to lock it up for a lot of people if you got good density.

The problem with that was density was the only way the build could be successful.

1 Like

Is anyone else keeps getting kicked out after a few minutes in game? Server overload? too many players getting on at once?

hi, the patch note in my launcher is the old 2.6.7, with the nerf on lamentation belt, is this a bug?
I have patch 2.6.7.64160

it happened to you just like me … but the buff in the belt and the shield are already

Can you get a new belt and see if the buff is there?

Zzzz just look in your cube. It’s updated aswell. Even if you have it cubed or not.

Great, thanks for the feedback