[Now Live] Patch 2.6.7a Update

Multi-shoot is great for farming. In fact it is probably the best farming build. But when it comes to GR push, as you said, not so much. Impale is the push build for the most part. A few outliers have managed to make the MS build into the top 20.

12 hours isn’t immediately.

Also, one can only use the tools available to them in the flagging process.

For some reason it exists on the EU guide:

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/item/lamentation-Unique_BarbBelt_005_p1

I’ve had no reason to flag you…yet.

Apparently you are just another victim. Never did anything wrong - another poor victim of the system with a target on your back.

Poor joey :frowning:

That’s the old one… without the 2.6.7a modification. Hopefully, the Web Team will update the various webpages when the patch is released…

Later this week, but before the Season 19 launch.

While we normally deploy patches on Tuesdays, that will likely not be the case here. We also want to address an egregious Bazooka Wizard issue the community has brought to our attention. While we won’t be able to completely address the build as a whole for Season 19, we can address the Wave of Force (Arcane Attunement) stack concern before the Season goes live for PC. This fix will come at a later time for console, though the build is largely impractical on those platforms.

I’ll update the original post’s patch notes in this thread in a moment with the incoming change. That way everyone will know what to expect. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Though I was hoping for 2.6.7a to be released today or tomorrow, this still works for me, thank you for the update Brandy, I love the quick updates now that you’re starting to feel better!

POG! so no Bazooka Nev?

Nope… Bazooka still a thing. RIP

We appreciate the announcement and communication, but please make sure the Bazooka nerf to encourage macro gets reverted, so people can play it manually.
If your interest is to not allow it this season, then please state that.
Thank you as always for the great work. <3

Hah not giving the non season trials a chance!
Thanks also for the update

Blizzard finally listened to their fans holy smokes…

If they keep doing this crazy stuff people might just like their game again :slight_smile: lol…

5 Likes

Learn something new every day ✓
Thanks Nev, the way you describe OP builds is always a learning experience and thanks for the update :slight_smile:

Unfortunately Bazooka or some form of it must live, nothing really replaced it this patch. This is just to make sure it isn’t even more OP one shotting 150’s by exploiting Attunement stacks while zoning.

TR Flurry monk is like mini zooka, WW/Rend manual AD Bloodbath spam is like super mini zooka, besides that nothing really comes remotely close. If they kill Bazooka without offering even a slight replacement (like -5 GR’s) then that won’t help anyone.

2 Likes

I thought this was going to be the best season for Meta 150 runs - wiz bazooka and sader RG kills - no more RNG, no more fishing for Blighter. Now the fun is short-lived. No more bazooka. No more sader RGK. What’s left is a very slow trash killer and again, for another season, fishing for Blighter on a thorn necro.
BTW, can you please fix Blighter? That’s a bigger problem than Bazooka.

The new one is probably https://us.diablo3.com/en/item/lamentation-P67_Unique_BarbBelt_005

1 Like

The patch notes mention specifically Tempest Rush: Electric Field causing issues but any info on fixing ALL the runes? Tempest Rush is also bugged on jumping around large hitbox mobs that ruins the Flurry stacks as well. Hopefully this is all smoothed out in this patch or there is massive potential damage loss for the build.

1 Like

What makes you say that exactly? 20 stack + Stricken doesn’t = build is dead, just means no more killing the 150 in a minute flat…that’s OP. And the Bazooka fix will make sure they don’t one shot RG 150 either by doing a cow lvl whatnot and coming in with 100+ attunement stacks, both cases were insanely OP, why would you want that? It’s just switching one bad mechanic for another…

At 20 stacks, no one is going to play sader RGK because it’s killing boss so slow, Lance necro can kill it faster. Hell, even DH can kill 150 faster. And Blighter is still there for you to fish <1 min kill on a thorn necro.

3 Likes

The problem is that Necro Thorns will again be the top tier META. Once again we will have to deal with a high RNG and blighter fish.

this is generally true for crusader as well. monk/barb would argue that it’s also true for any of their spec’s except for support spec.

i’m a little sad in that this season seems likely to be a repeat of rat runs farming and monk/barb/wiz/(necro or another wiz). I’m still shocked that crusaders got the nerf that they did. there were posts in shock at seeing numbers like 100T when 100T is normal for a wiz. paragon needed a nerf… not the bracers.

shrug.